Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hedrik's Wares

bump. added sales price for fog beetle brig and willing to trade for BS
    Last edited by Hedrik; 08-23-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Sell me back my bow! =p
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

There was some confusion with my last post.

The fog beetle brig is the only item I would be willing to sell for cash or trade for BS. All of the other items are being used in some capacity and are for trade only (ranged upgrades and SK items).

Reind -- I didn't forget about our agreement. If the opportunity arises, I'll let you know.
    Last edited by Hedrik; 08-23-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedrik View Post
    There was some confusion with my last post.

The fog beetle brig is the only item I would be willing to sell for cash or trade for BS. All of the other items are being used in some capacity and are for trade only (ranged upgrades and SK items).

Reind -- I didn't forget about our agreement. If the opportunity arises, I'll let you know.
    I was just messing with you. Unless you cash out, don't ever get rid of it. Going back to ammo management makes you want to quit. =p
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

More than likely taking a break from GS. Attached dollar amounts to items I would sell for cash. May consider cash offers for the remainder of the gear, including an added 10x db. This isn't a fire sale, so lowball offers will be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedrik View Post
    More than likely taking a break from GS. Attached dollar amounts to items I would sell for cash. May consider cash offers for the remainder of the gear, including an added 10x db. This isn't a fire sale, so lowball offers will be ignored.
    Too fast on the DB belt.
    Merchant Feedback here: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...h-Transactions
    -- Updated list of scammers in one place.

10x DB and 10x lirion bow have both found a home (in the bows case, it's gone back to where it belongs). I'm still reading through messages and haven't responded to everyone who sent a message.
    Last edited by Hedrik; 09-11-2017 at 12:04 PM.

bump

How much did the 10x DB belt go for?
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Quote Originally Posted by Goat View Post
    How much did the 10x DB belt go for?
    +1