Thread: Lost perfect maul in Miasmal forest

Default Lost perfect maul in Miasmal forest

Lost my maul about an hour ago. Anyone happen to pick it up? I'm bound to it and through a perfect storm lost it. Please let me know if you find it or run into someone looking to break a bond.

It's a perfect steel maul. Can send the full description if you find it.

Have you put in an assist to check the janitor?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Yep, GameHost said it wasn't in the janitor about 45 minutes or so after I lost it. Said to ask around and then assist again in a day or so for a referral if I hadn't found it. I swept the area killing everything for about an hour and no luck. Probably useless to try again by this point.

That's rough. Bit of a long shot, but you could set a highlight of the description and keep an eye out. At least RR is a small community. I did that for a perfect maul I had stolen from me, got lucky and found the bastard.

Not much help at this point sadly, but the new cool thing is putting a label with your name on it just in case. Best of luck with your search.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

That is a good idea with the label.

I was stupid and thought I didn't have to worry about disarm as a warrior with a bonded weapon.. Looking back at what happened I killed a wight. Saw the skeletal soldier come in and second nature to leave when I see them. I ran sloot and it took out my knife in my left hand and skinned the wight. Maul in my right hand is disarmed with 5 second roundtime. After roundtime sloot searches wight and found a box which went to my right hand probably just in time to block the maul from returning to my hand. I start wander and move several rooms before noticing my maul is gone. Turn back and it's gone. Grab a locker weapon and go to town killing stuff but no luck.

So yeah.. f' me.