Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: one handed katana / krodeiner short sword / iasha one handed weapon

Default one handed katana / krodeiner short sword / iasha one handed weapon

Looking for the following weapons:

one handed katana

iasha one handed edged weapon (preferably at least T2 unlocked)

kroderine short sword or falchion

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    one handed katana
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Yeah, Mogonis and Ardwen are to old style katanas as what oil is to Saudi Arabia. Good luck!
    Last edited by megadeth; 05-25-2017 at 12:51 PM.
    μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Yeah, Mogonis and Ardwen are to old style katanas as what oil is to Saudi Arabia. Good luck!
    and they're just falchions. Not sure what the big deal is.

Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    He wishes! Ardwen is an OHE katana newb.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    and they're just falchions. Not sure what the big deal is.
    I'm sure there are things you like that others think are dumb. Life is funny that way, no?

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

There are a lot more one handed katanas out there, probably mostly on sleepy accounts.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

used to be plenty of them for sure, only have a pair one old one recently gained. Happy to buy more though!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I'd buy an OHE Katana, you sell now! Me buy!

I can still wish and hope. Incidentally, I do have ONE one handed katana.. I'd just like to have a second one to go with it. It's the primary weapon I'd *love* to get a second one of but the other two are other possibilities. At least while I work on getting the adamantine wakizashi enchanted further, though still.. the katana I'd still prefer more (especially if it's still blank and blessable)

I'm still hunting.. unless Ardwen wants to sell me his :P