Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Locker cleanout sale

MB on #2 and #11 please

2. Default

Bids updated for today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomad View Post
    IIRC, the damage-weighted wraps have better weighting than the crit-weighted wraps. Might want to re-assess them.
    I can't find a warrior to assess them. I googled them and most people think they are light damage weighted but one topic said they are SWDW. So that is a possibility too.
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

Newest Version: v2.6.5 (Released 12/13/2018)
    Hymore Character Planner Topic at Player's Corner
    Hymore Character Planner: Releases
    Hymore Character Planner: Source Code

3. Default

500k on 19
    Truth, Justice and the Arabian way!

4. Default

150k on #20

5. Default

Updated bids for today. I'll be around this weekend delivering items to everyone. Keep tuned to LNET.
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

150k on 2 please

300k on 11 please.
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 05-26-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymore246 View Post
    I can't find a warrior to assess them. I googled them and most people think they are light damage weighted but one topic said they are SWDW. So that is a possibility too.
    Well, lucky for you, then, that I have a capped brawling warrior and a pair of those wraps.

You accept Monk's offer and are now holding a pair of heavy umber hand-wraps.
    >assess my hand
    You assess the hand-wraps for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the heavy umber hand-wraps has a base strength of 10 and a base durability of 100. You also determine the current integrity of the heavy umber hand-wraps to be at 100.0%.
    Checking out the hand-wraps, they looks like they are somewhat weighted to inflict more damage.

>skill
    Warrior (at level 100), your current skill bonuses and ranks (including all modifiers) are:
    Brawling...........................| 302 202
    Also, the temp feature alter:
    >l monk
    She appears to be a Halfling.
    She is shorter than average. She appears to be young and robust. She has tired pale blue eyes and golden brown skin. She has raggedly cut, frizzy chestnut hair held in a loose chignon by some etched vaalin hairsticks. She has a square face and an upturned nose.
    She has a patch of cerise-inked scales on her arm.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of heavy umber hand-wraps, a tempest-hued heavy muslin robe with long loose sleeves, a sleeveless icy blue silk dress with cerulean aetherstone beading on the skirts, and some mottled triton hide footwraps.
    >
    Monk briskly rubs her cloth-wrapped hands across her face in an attempt to clean it but only ends up smearing the dirt around.
    >l monk
    She appears to be a Halfling.
    She is shorter than average. She appears to be young and robust. She has tired pale blue eyes and golden brown skin. She has raggedly cut, frizzy chestnut hair held in a loose chignon by some etched vaalin hairsticks. She has a dirt-smeared face and an upturned nose.
    She has a patch of cerise-inked scales on her arm.
    She is in good shape.
    She is wearing a pair of heavy umber hand-wraps, a tempest-hued heavy muslin robe with long loose sleeves, a sleeveless icy blue silk dress with cerulean aetherstone beading on the skirts, and some mottled triton hide footwraps.
    Last edited by Gnomad; 05-27-2017 at 12:16 AM.

9. Default

350k on #11, the red flecked dagger
    Last edited by Kalazgirin; 05-27-2017 at 02:32 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gnomad View Post
    Well, lucky for you, then, that I have a capped brawling warrior and a pair of those wraps.
    NICE! Thanks for that. I updated wraps and the bids for today.

I'm in the Landing right now looking for auction winners. If you don't use LNET, please find another way to get in contact with me.