Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People in Florida doing Florida things

Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    That's crazy.

What's crazy is the possible punishment for gaming a high-school pageant. Doing it is just dumb.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    What's crazy is the possible punishment for gaming a high-school pageant.
    I thought the punishment was crazy too until I read the story. It's not like they just stuffed a bunch of fake ballots into a box or something, they actually illegally accessed computer systems with private information stored on them and pretended they were these students in order to cast these fake votes.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-06-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Blog Entries

It was basically tons of computer fraud.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought the punishment was crazy too until I read the story. It's not like they just stuffed a bunch of fake ballots into a box or something, they actually illegally accessed computer systems with private information stored on them and pretended they were these students in order to cast these fake votes.
    Yeah but, 16 years for basically faking a bunch of student IDs? Yikes. I'm sure they'll get way less, but that's nuts.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Yeah but, 16 years for basically faking a bunch of student IDs? Yikes. I'm sure they'll get way less, but that's nuts.
    They used a secure network with confidential information to fake those votes, which is where the felonies come in. They (maybe just the daughter) also fraudulently accessed the network multiple times, over several years. Children's and healthcare confidentiality is no joke.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-06-2021 at 11:58 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Woman performing oral sex on driver causes vehicle to crash into FedEx truck, officials say...
    The driver of the SUV now has injuries to his private area due to what was going on at the time of the crash, officials said.
    https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...o-fedex-truck/