Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GM Appreciation Thread

Default GM Appreciation Thread

I would like to thank GM Haliste for helping me out, I always seem to get her for some reason. Also, like to the thank the anonymous voice who I think is Wyrom, always understanding and the customer service is excellent. Honestly, over all the people I talk with through customer support i.e. the shitty Mazda dealership, Microsoft Tech Support, shitty Landrover dealership, shitty AMC movies, shitty American Express CS, shitty Metro in general, and shit in general the customer service in Simu has been amazingly top notch. Thanks guys. Cheers.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    I would like to thank GM Haliste for helping me out, I always seem to get her for some reason. Also, like to the thank the anonymous voice who I think is Wyrom, always understanding and the customer service is excellent. Honestly, over all the people I talk with through customer support i.e. the shitty Mazda dealership, Microsoft Tech Support, shitty Landrover dealership, shitty AMC movies, shitty American Express CS, shitty Metro in general, and shit in general the customer service in Simu has been amazingly top notch. Thanks guys. Cheers.
    I have to commend you on starting this thread. It's happens too often that people would prefer to voice their complaints than their compliments.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

RETSER also deserves a lot of praise for bringing awesome new events, scripts, and items to GS. Big fan
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

I heart Haliste and Retser. Seriously amazing people who do so much for the community and the game.

<3 to Skhorne, too, for finding some armor I lost in some unknown fashion!
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Let me guess. Wyrom is about to post that no one helped you today. You literally wanted to compliment two GMs to disguise your real purpose of bashing other companies.
    Last edited by Mogonis; 05-16-2017 at 03:04 PM.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Let me guess. Wyrom is about to post that no one helped you today. You literally wanted to compliment two GMs to disguise your real purpose of bashing other companies.
    Or I just wanted to compliment where a compliment is warranted.

Seriously want to keep this thread in-line with the intended function. I think it's both beneficial to the player base and the GMs when they know they are being remembered and appreciated. Hopefully, this thread will be stickied and you can even replace my name on the thread starter with Whirlin's, I don't care, just want some place to honor the hard (and mostly volunteer) work the GMs do.

What you want is attention and to troll. You already admitted to simply being really bored. Combine that with your need for constant affirmation and validation. That's why you create a dozen threads every day.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    What you want is attention and to troll. You already admitted to simply being really bored. Combine that with your need for constant affirmation and validation. That's why you create a dozen threads every day.
    Whirlin please delete Mogonis posts (and my replies) not pertaining to the thread. If you are truly fair you would do so.

Blog Entries

Whirlin please delete Mogonis posts (and my replies) not pertaining to the thread. If you are truly fair you would do so.
    You can delete you own replies. As far as the others, this mod isn't SashaFierce.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam