View Poll Results: What do you think about Trump's decision to fire James Comey?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Good idea

14 25.45%
  • Bad idea

22 40.00%
  • free tacos

26 47.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1151

Thread: Comey fired

1. Default

Business Insider reporting that Former CIA-Director John Brennan testified that the Russian intelligence services were actively trying to influence the Trump campaign:

Republican Rep. Tom Rooney asked Brennan if he ever found "any direct evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Putin in Moscow" while he was the CIA director.

Brennan replied that "there was intelligence that the Russian intelligence services were actively involved in this effort ... to try to get individuals to act on their behalf either wittingly or unwittingly." He added that he was
    "was worried by the contacts that the Russians were having with US persons" and "had unresolved questions" by the time he left office about whether" the Russians had succeeded in getting Americans to do their bidding.
    Nothing concerning here

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Business Insider reporting that Former CIA-Director John Brennan testified that the Russian intelligence services were actively trying to influence the Trump campaign:

Nothing concerning here
    So what? The election is over. You lost. Get over it.

Nothing concerning here
    I would be worried if they were not.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    So what? The election is over. You lost. Get over it.
    My advice is to maintain your ignorance as long as possible. Because the second you pull your head out of your rear, you're in for a shock.

Brennan very intentionally used the word "Treasonous" today during his testimony. He raised a lot of red flags, and it was noticed.

My advice is to maintain your ignorance as long as possible. Because the second you pull your head out of your rear, you're in for a shock.

Brennan very intentionally used the word "Treasonous" today during his testimony. He raised a lot of red flags, and it was noticed.
    Have impeachment proceedings started yet?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Have impeachment proceedings started yet?
    Rep Al Green from Texas called for impeachment on the grounds of obstruction of justice today.

Apparently his office has fielded a few calls from angry constituents threatening lynchings and such.
    Last edited by tyrant-201; 05-24-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    Rep Al Green from Texas called for impeachment on the grounds of obstruction of justice today.
    So some racist from Texas? Well that's going to get the ball rolling I'm sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So some racist from Texas? Well that's going to get the ball rolling I'm sure.
    I'm doubtful as well. But yeah, apparently he is working on drafting a formal request.
    yours truly,

PC's resident nihilist

James Comey's book, which will not be released until April 17, is already the number 2 bestseller on Amazon, beaten out of first by a book about Vice President Pence's homosexual rabbit. By continually mentioning Comey, Trump is unintentionally promoting sales of Comey's book.

10. Default

Former deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday that he felt confidence in May of 2017 that he had enough facts to show President Donald Trump may have committed a crime.

During a lengthy interview, MSNBC’s Mike Barnicle asked McCabe if he would file obstruction of justice charges against the president were he a U.S. attorney right now.

McCabe called that a loaded question, but he said that he felt the possibility that Trump may have tried to obstruct justice right after he fired former FBI Director James Comey was so strong that it warranted opening an investigation.

“I was confident, in May of 2017, that we had ample facts to indicate the president may have committed obstruction of justice,” McCabe said. “At that time, it was abundantly clear to me we had enough facts to indicate that crime may have been committed.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/con...andrew-mccabe/

Just more confirmation that firing Comey was one of the worst things Trump could have possibly done.