Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bezos

Default Bezos

If this was from anybody else, I would dismiss it as a speculative conspiracy theory. But it is from Jeff Bezos, and it is based on some expensive ongoing investigatory work.

https://medium.com/@jeffreypbezos/no...r-146e3922310f

A couple of paragraphs from the above linked article written by Bezos..

I didn’t know much about most of that a few weeks ago when intimate texts messages from me were published in the National Enquirer. I engaged investigators to learn how those texts were obtained, and to determine the motives for the many unusual actions taken by the Enquirer. As it turns out, there are now several independent investigations looking into this matter.

More...
    Back to the story: Several days ago, an AMI leader advised us that Mr. Pecker is “apoplectic” about our investigation. For reasons still to be better understood, the Saudi angle seems to hit a particularly sensitive nerve.

A few days after hearing about Mr. Pecker’s apoplexy, we were approached, verbally at first, with an offer. They said they had more of my text messages and photos that they would publish if we didn’t stop our investigation.

Flashback to January 13, 2019..

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Not exactly what possessed AMI/Enquirer to pick a fight with the biggest shark in the ocean. Him releasing the details before they could pretty much disarms them, this could end very badly for the people that own AMI.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Not exactly what possessed AMI/Enquirer to pick a fight with the biggest shark in the ocean. Him releasing the details before they could pretty much disarms them, this could end very badly for the people that own AMI.
    I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and Saudi Arabia.

Holy shit. What is it with these people affiliated with Trump not being able to at least TEMPORARILY stop being traitorous criminals while involved in criminal/counterintelligence investigations?

People here may not like Huffington Post but you all have to admit their headline is the best...

Bezos Exposes Pecker

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Aluvius View Post
    Holy shit. What is it with these people affiliated with Trump not being able to at least TEMPORARILY stop being traitorous criminals while involved in criminal/counterintelligence investigations?
    Surely it's just a coincidence.

Blog Entries

A wise man once said " Never go to war with a man that buys ink by the barrel."

Another said "don't get caught with your dick hanging out."

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    A wise man once said " Never go to war with a man that buys ink by the barrel."

Another said "don't get caught with your dick hanging out."
    Did you really just quote Oliver Platt from Chef as a real journalist?

Ok turns out it is a real quote, I just never heard it before Chef, my bad.
    Last edited by kutter; 02-08-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Did you really just quote Oliver Platt from Chef as a real journalist?

Ok turns out it is a real quote, I just never heard it before Chef, my bad.
    Some say it was Mark Twain that coined the phrase, others say there is no proof he ever said it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

This is what it's all about.

A reporter at the Washington Post says that an investigator hired by Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos believes that text messages leaked to the National Enquirer between Bezos and his girlfriend may have been sent to the magazine by someone in government.

More...