Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FBI Director Comey FIRED by Trump!

Lots of silence so far about this report. Ill be interested to watch how the talking points get put out through trumps Twitter and Fox then see how long it takes for them to make it here.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-14-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Trump's supporters in Congress assert that the Deep State altered the report before its release..

Rep. Ron DeSantis, R-Fla., warned the Department of Justice Inspector General that federal law enforcement officials "may have changed the report in a way that obfuscates your findings," The Hill reports.

DeSantis, in a letter signed by fellow House Judiciary Committee members Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., and Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., argue Congress should be allowed to review the report's findings to determine whether it has been "compromised," although they have "every confidence" the probe was "thorough and accurate."

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump's supporters in Congress assert that the Deep State altered the report before its release..
    Is this the first shot fired in the IG report information warfare campaign out of the right wing camps?
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-14-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Here's a new one they're testing out. Floating it through Maggie Haberman who put up this tweet.

Person close to Trump, on viewing the IG report, says conclusions give benefit of doubt to the FBI agents on whether they impacted outcomes that Trump hasn’t been given re Mueller probe.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Naturally, I bet George Soros hacked the DOJ IG and secretly edited the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You should have your lawyer subpoena the unedited version while he's getting ip's for a few people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You should have your lawyer subpoena the unedited version while he's getting ip's for a few people here.
    A special council should be appointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    A special council should be appointed.
    I volunteer, I can assure the American people I can waste millions of their tax money while filing a bunch of crappy charges that I can't or won't support in court in order to justify my wasting of millions of tax payer dollars just as well as the current special prosecutor and I will make sure they are entertained significantly in the process. OH and I promise to eat tacos, drink Coke Zero and call all my friends while doing it.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I volunteer, I can assure the American people I can waste millions of their tax money while filing a bunch of crappy charges that I can't or won't support in court in order to justify my wasting of millions of tax payer dollars just as well as the current special prosecutor and I will make sure they are entertained significantly in the process. OH and I promise to eat tacos, drink Coke Zero and call all my friends while doing it.
    And the liberal crowd goes wild!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Nartch. Its always Soros when they need a boogeyman