Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FBI Director Comey FIRED by Trump!

Giuliani: Rosenstein and Sessions have one day to redeem themselves. Mueller Must Be Suspended Tomorrow. Strzok Must be Imprisoned with a Week. https://t.co/HUNdzsiqmc
    Rudy really swinging for the fences. He says they have this chance tomorrow and tomorrow only to fire Mueller. The day after tomorrow? Must be too late because then he and his boss are gonna bring the pain.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-14-2018 at 10:19 PM.

2. Default

I love that Hillary Clinton tweeted “But my email” after the IG report just stated, as FACT, her email server was penetrated by a foreign power AND at least one top secret email was compromised. What a fucking dumb cunt she is. Trump should give her a payout like every other foreign interests did.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

Not to mention Comey was also using a private email to discuss Hillary's use of a private server and email. Can't imagine why they decided they couldn't bring charges...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Not to mention Comey was also using a private email to discuss Hillary's use of a private server and email. Can't imagine why they decided they couldn't bring charges...
    None of comey’s Emails on his personal email were classified.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Likely conducting government business on private e-mail is against the law for someone in his position since they would be considered part of the public record. That was the major issue with Hillary to begin with since after Powell, they made a law to prevent private comm systems usage and to maintain records.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Naturally, I bet George Soros hacked the DOJ IG and secretly edited the report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    It's becoming apparent that pk wants to have his own Russian collision LARP on these boards.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Comey was a high level government employee and would be under the same restrictions as anyone else (except his girl Hillary)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.