Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parasite weapons

1. Default Parasite weapons

Interested in the parasite weapons from Duskruin. preferably uac gloves or ohe but I'm open to others. Also preferred once unlocked or higher. Pm what you have and your price. Thanks.

Blog Entries

You didn't ask, but the difference between T0 and T1 is negligible, while T1 to T2 is pretty significant. As someone who has a T1 I'd advise you to get at least a T2 if you want it to be anything but an RP prop.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-07-2017 at 06:34 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

I'm likely priced out of a t2 or t3, but wouldn't mind hearing what people want for them. I am definitely interested in the rp aspect of the weapons.

I sold my pair of parasite UAC gear for $165.

They were both unlocked once to T1.

T2 was too stupid at that time due to price raises

I think the parasite weapons won't be much better than 10x hcw weapons even at t3 and fully unlocked. the RP value though is incredible, nothing like it on the market these days.
    Last edited by hello; 05-07-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    I think the parasite weapons won't be much better than 10x hcw weapons even at t3 and fully unlocked. the RP value though is incredible, nothing like it on the market these days.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    It depends on how you look at it. The flares are quite strong, and the ability to heal you both actively and passively as well as the occasional stat boosts/HDP make them pretty powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It depends on how you look at it. The flares are quite strong, and the ability to heal you both actively and passively as well as the occasional stat boosts/HDP make them pretty powerful.
    lol

EDIT
    Sorry, as you are not McGyver I will elaborate. You are discussing legendary(ish) weapons while he has a sprite on his shoulder, and it cracks me up.
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-07-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

9. Default

Bump, still looking

Good luck. I hope you find one- they're great