Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Destiny 2

Playing and enjoying it just fine, and as a warlock no less.
    ---------------------------------

R.I.P. Sparkle Motion

Blog Entries

tempted getting my xbox gold sub back and buying it to give it a go. Loved the first play through and played some pvp and then I was over it. How long is the storyline? not talking end game or that nonsense, but if I wanted to "beat" it how long would that take?

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    tempted getting my xbox gold sub back and buying it to give it a go. Loved the first play through and played some pvp and then I was over it. How long is the storyline? not talking end game or that nonsense, but if I wanted to "beat" it how long would that take?
    3-4 hours for main campaign. Didn't take me long to get to 240 light for nightfalls.

Yeah, the current story is pretty short. You can pad that by doing all the auxiliary adventures which are usually related to the story in some loose way.

Nightfall is pretty tough at 240. You're better off waiting until 280 I think.
    ---------------------------------

R.I.P. Sparkle Motion

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    3-4 hours for main campaign. Didn't take me long to get to 240 light for nightfalls.
    3-4 hours!? That's pretty sad Thinking I'm gonna do what I did last time for D1 and wait until the 2nd or 3rd expansion hits before I get the game.

6. Default

Activision Blizzard's "Destiny 2" game sales are coming in significantly below expectations and faltering in comparison to the franchise's first game, according to Wall Street.
    U.S. physical game sales of "Destiny 2" declined more than 50 percent in the month of September versus the 2014 release of "Destiny" in its first month, according to NPD sell-through data sourced by three Wall Street analyst reports.

"The launch month of Destiny 2 was well short of the original iteration by a material amount," Piper Jaffray analyst Michael Olson wrote in a note to clients Friday, citing the NPD data.

Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter also called the "Destiny 2" sales "underwhelming" in a Friday report.
    Pachter added the September NPD "Destiny 2" sales data missed his forecast for the game by 37 percent.

Blog Entries

The first one burned a lot of people, so the sequel getting generally reviewed as 'more of the same but slightly better' doesn't really encourage sales.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    The first one burned a lot of people, so the sequel getting generally reviewed as 'less of the same and slightly worse' doesn't really encourage sales.
    Fixed.

Had a chance to play this recently. Loved the first one. D2 is terrible :/

9. Default

It's official, Bungie and Activision have split ways and Bungie gets to keep the rights to Destiny.

I sense a reboot coming.