Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom, suggestion to raise metal level limits.

Blog Entries

I would rather see upgrades to existing metals like kroderine. Add another level to unlock (even though I hate unlocks one tier isn't bad) where it allows you to keep a portion of your mana like 25 or 50%.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I would rather see upgrades to existing metals like kroderine. Add another level to unlock (even though I hate unlocks one tier isn't bad) where it allows you to keep a portion of your mana like 25 or 50%.
    I'd rather see other metals get attention first. Kroderine already has cool properties but what about golvern? Golvern needs loving too!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I'd rather see other metals get attention first. Kroderine already has cool properties but what about golvern? Golvern needs loving too!
    Golvern is the strongest metal. Wyrom spoke about making those breakage numbers mean something so... we'll see.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That was just an idea off the top of my head. I would love if other rarer metals get special abilities. I don't think golvern is one of those metals though, its fairly common and should just be the 5x metal.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Golvern is the strongest metal. Wyrom spoke about making those breakage numbers mean something so... we'll see.
    You would be wrong, its adamantine.

6. Default

That was just an idea off the top of my head. I would love if other rarer metals get special abilities. I don't think golvern is one of those metals though, its fairly common and should just be the 5x metal.
    YOUR IDEAS ARE BAD

You would be wrong, its adamantine.
    I suppose this is correct especially after this DR. I guess the foregable common strongest metal.

But I think Wyrom is thinking about temporary breakage based around the breakage numbers. Possibly taking an hour to fix at the forge (costing the slab amount) or turning it in to a NPC smith to fix, taking several hours and 5k per enchant? 10k for flare? 2k per level of weighting? some ideas.
    Last edited by hello; 05-09-2017 at 09:28 AM.

I suppose this is correct especially after this DR. I guess the foregable common strongest metal.

But I think Wyrom is thinking about temporary breakage based around the breakage numbers. Possibly taking an hour to fix at the forge (costing the slab amount) or turning it in to a NPC smith to fix, taking several hours and 5k per enchant? 10k for flare? 2k per level of weighting? some ideas.
    You have no idea what wyrom is thinking. Every time you say you do I want to punch you in the dick. Wyrom is very vocal, and the last person he needs speaking for him is you.

EDIT
    Dickpunch will be 6 on our D20 simucon game.
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-09-2017 at 09:32 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

Gemstone Breakage:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    You have no idea what wyrom is thinking. Every time you say you do I want to punch you in the dick. Wyrom is very vocal, and the last person he needs speaking for him is you.

EDIT
    Dickpunch will be 6 on our D20 simucon game.
    What if I don't have a dick?