Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom, suggestion to raise metal level limits.

This isn't me btw. And although I disagree with the premise it's not something that Wyrom is totally against apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    This isn't me btw. And although I disagree with the premise it's not something that Wyrom is totally against apparently.
    you are a cancer on these boards. You just keep replicating until everything becomes toxic. You have done active, intentional harm to the community but are too stupid or self-centered to even feel shame over it. If you had any self-respect you would stick to one account so we could all ignore you as you require us to do. If you had any decency you would stop posting forever.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    you are a cancer on these boards. You just keep replicating until everything becomes toxic. You have done active, intentional harm to the community but are too stupid or self-centered to even feel shame over it. If you had any self-respect you would stick to one account so we could all ignore you as you require us to do. If you had any decency you would stop posting forever.

4. Default

This is a horrible idea.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    Hey Wyrom, I'm a big fan and if I may say you're probably the single biggest reason I'm back in the game!

OK, but anyhow I was wondering dontcha think it's time we raise the level limits for using magical weapons and armor across the board? It feels like that these level limits are completely irrelevant nowadays. Maybe a look into the matter might be useful?

Kayla's proposal!

Metals & Equiv enchants.
    Mithril - 10 th level min.
    Ora -20 th min.
    Glaes - 30 th min.
    Vultite - 40th min.
    Golvern - 50th min.
    6x and Zelnorn -60th min.
    7x and Krodera -70th min.
    8x and Adamantine-80th min.
    9x and Special* - 90th min.
    10x and Urglaes - 100th min.

Thank you Wyrom and GMs for making the game better! You guys are the best, really!
    Last edited by drauz; 05-06-2017 at 08:59 AM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

I personally think there shouldn't be level requirements on anything.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I personally think there shouldn't be level requirements on anything.
    I like level requirements but not hard ones. I'd rather see people be able to use whatever item they want but properties of said item don't become unlocked until you reach the level required.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    I like level requirements but not hard ones. I'd rather see people be able to use whatever item they want but properties of said item don't become unlocked until you reach the level required.
    That actually kinda exists too... If you wind up with a 10x item in your hand and you are level 10, you'll only get +20 from it and it'll increase as you level until you are 25. So long as you never put it down.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

That actually kinda exists too... If you wind up with a 10x item in your hand and you are level 10, you'll only get +20 from it and it'll increase as you level until you are 25. So long as you never put it down.
    Never knew this. I always thought if you swung a weapon in limbo situation like that it would drop out of your hand. Cool.

Buy Vultite weapon at a player shop, power hunt to level 10, boom. Set 4 lyfe.