Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyrom, suggestion to raise metal level limits.

Default Wyrom, suggestion to raise metal level limits.

Hey Wyrom, I'm a big fan and if I may say you're probably the single biggest reason I'm back in the game!

OK, but anyhow I was wondering dontcha think it's time we raise the level limits for using magical weapons and armor across the board? It feels like that these level limits are completely irrelevant nowadays. Maybe a look into the matter might be useful?

Kayla's proposal!

Metals & Equiv enchants.
    Mithril - 10 th level min.
    Ora -20 th min.
    Glaes - 30 th min.
    Vultite - 40th min.
    Golvern - 50th min.
    6x and Zelnorn -60th min.
    7x and Krodera -70th min.
    8x and Adamantine-80th min.
    9x and Special* - 90th min.
    10x and Urglaes - 100th min.

Thank you Wyrom and GMs for making the game better! You guys are the best, really!
    Last edited by Kayla; 05-05-2017 at 11:53 PM.

2. Default

.......Macgyver

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Why is krodera lumped with 7x at level 70? It doesn't do anything except for the few sets of krodera full plate.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

There's actual functioning krodera plate?

What do you mean by functioning? There were four (I think) sets of krodera plate in the Spider Temple when it opened. They're 4x and +20 TD. But krodera in general does nothing unless a GM specifically gives it properties.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

not the spider temple, Sheru's temple on the moon and they all had different TD values, 1x thru 4x, Kerl has one of the original sets and it's at 7 or 8x td by now
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Whatever! I'm on my phone and watching TV.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

wtf is this shit.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    not the spider temple, Sheru's temple on the moon and they all had different TD values, 1x thru 4x, Kerl has one of the original sets and it's at 7 or 8x td by now
    Cinnabar still has hers.