Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ;magic not tracking lumnis correctly

Blog Entries

Default ;magic not tracking lumnis correctly

For the last few days my characters are either completing their lumnis period while only partially through the percentages shown under ;magic, or are displaying as being on lumnis while ;magic says their period hasn't begun yet. Is there anything that can be done on my end?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I believe Tillman said it was never going to be 100% accurate because of "reasons".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chalion View Post
    I believe Tillman said it was never going to be 100% accurate because of "reasons".
    No doubt, but my last guy finished his Lumnis while I still supposedly had 43% of 2x left. I've never seen it be that off before, usually it's just 1-2%.

Maybe it has something to do with offline absorption? The last guy only cleared maybe 2 heads of xp with that, though.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-05-2017 at 02:53 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Yeah that certainly could be it. ;magic cant track what it doesnt see. I'm 90% sure its just counting pulses.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    No doubt, but my last guy finished his Lumnis while I still supposedly had 43% of 2x left. I've never seen it be that off before, usually it's just 1-2%.

Maybe it has something to do with offline absorption? The last guy only cleared maybe 2 heads of xp with that, though.
    sincere question: with the XXX changes, why does it matter?
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    sincere question: with the XXX changes, why does it matter?
    Because I only hunt when on Lumnis and I like to know when it begins and ends.

Because I only hunt when on Lumnis and I like to know when it begins and ends.
    it begins at the same time each week if you use a Lumnis Schedule

It ends after you absorb the current bonus experience (21,648). It should be obvious if you use Uberbar when that happens, also you get a message in game when your XXX is over.
    Last edited by Allereli; 05-05-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    it begins at the same time each week if you use a Lumnis Schedule
    I don't want to spend coins on a scheduler.

It ends after you absorb the current bonus experience (21,648). It should be obvious if you use Uberbar when that happens, also you get a message in game when your XXX is over.
    I use uberbar and have highlights setup. Typing ;magic and seeing percentage progress is easier than manually adding and subtracting experience. I don't understand the point of your questioning.

I don't want to spend coins on a scheduler.

I use uberbar and have highlights setup. Typing ;magic and seeing percentage progress is easier than manually adding and subtracting experience. I don't understand the point of your questioning.
    you don't spend coins, you log in every day, which I believe you do. You're not missing out on any XP by tracking your XXX. just hunt, then it'll tell you when you're done. You should have a general idea of how much time you have left if you look at your xp gain.

Blog Entries

Anyway...

If anyone has any actual advice about what the issue with ;magic is, please let me know.