Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Platinum 30 day trial

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but saw you were famous on the Tasteless Gentlemen. I was like... I KNEW HIM BEFORE JEFF!
    Hahaha yes.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrom View Post
    I do not see any of your accounts having sent one. I get all of those emails.
    Do we know if billing resolved that weird FWI/Premium issue with logging in and out, and the bank etc that was occurring the other day?

My bank still says Simu is sketch as fuck. Lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Wish I could earn these in prime!
    Have to agree with this! That would be super nice! Also, plat is really fun and a great community... I just have trouble leveling alts. =P =P
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Do we know if billing resolved that weird FWI/Premium issue with logging in and out, and the bank etc that was occurring the other day?
    Which one?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Have to agree with this! That would be super nice! Also, plat is really fun and a great community... I just have trouble leveling alts. =P =P
    Is there any of that "first time feels" in plat? If so, it may be worth it, and I heard you automatically get premium in prime if you get plat and are the simucoins interchangeable between plat and prime? (can you use the plat freebie simucoins for premium/prime characters etc.)
    Last edited by hello; 05-15-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Is there any of that "first time feels" in plat? If so, it may be worth it, and I heard you automatically get premium in prime if you get plat and are the simucoins interchangeable between plat and prime? (can you use the plat freebie simucoins for premium/prime characters etc.)
    Dunno any of that "feels" stuff. It's been years since I popped into Plat, but I know a few players and they always help out new faces. I'm pretty sure platinum includes premium in GSprime, though... and simucoins are, but not premium points. Simucoins are connected to your account, not the instance you play in.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

8. Default

I took the plunge and decided to try it out this past Friday and rolled up a Bard.

Had the real awkward/awesome experience of running into an alteration merchant while still having my sprite. So got to alter 2 of my starter pieces of clothing. Was mainly a bit awkward as I hadn't yet firmed out what personality I was going for with the new character and was suddenly tossed into RP/interaction. Trial by fire and all that.

Been nice so far - can confirm friendly people helping equip newbies with starter equipment.

It's a bit jarring to get used to not having a full spellup available at all times and having to pretty much use herbs to heal, as I'm not sure on the protocol for healing or what town they usually hang out in. (Just minor scratches, anyhow, and seems a bother to ask help for that.) I'm just glad I haven't died, as I'm not keen on reliving the early 90s experience of dropping all your gear on decay.

Everyone is very nice, though. People usually interact with you if they see you resting or if they're walking by. In Prime, it's a bit rarer for someone you don't know to actually interact with you.

I'm going to stick with it for the month and see how it goes. I do have a lot invested in Prime and only so much time to split between characters, unfortunately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LivderaDeralleur View Post
    I took the plunge and decided to try it out this past Friday and rolled up a Bard.

Had the real awkward/awesome experience of running into an alteration merchant while still having my sprite. So got to alter 2 of my starter pieces of clothing. Was mainly a bit awkward as I hadn't yet firmed out what personality I was going for with the new character and was suddenly tossed into RP/interaction. Trial by fire and all that.

Been nice so far - can confirm friendly people helping equip newbies with starter equipment.

It's a bit jarring to get used to not having a full spellup available at all times and having to pretty much use herbs to heal, as I'm not sure on the protocol for healing or what town they usually hang out in. (Just minor scratches, anyhow, and seems a bother to ask help for that.) I'm just glad I haven't died, as I'm not keen on reliving the early 90s experience of dropping all your gear on decay.

Everyone is very nice, though. People usually interact with you if they see you resting or if they're walking by. In Prime, it's a bit rarer for someone you don't know to actually interact with you.

I'm going to stick with it for the month and see how it goes. I do have a lot invested in Prime and only so much time to split between characters, unfortunately.
    I had that same experience once, haha. There was a GALD merchant in TSC and there was nobody else there. She asked if I wanted anything done, and I was all "Well, I don't really have anything" and she said it was free... But I thanked her and just moved on with my Sprite quest.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by LivderaDeralleur View Post
    If Issalya is online, feel free to send a thought her way for spells. I'm almost always willing to provide wizard ones, since it's much preferable to people dying. As far as empaths, toss out a thought on the amunet too. If someone is around they should chime in to let you know where they're healing.

As far as dying- announce where you're heading to hunt before you do, and we'll do our best to provide a rescue. Or if you're on lich, mentioned you died in whatever room number, and someone should come for you. We try our hardest to make sure that no one decays.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!