Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Platinum 30 day trial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Free Platinum 30 day trial

It doesn't look like we're getting summer trials this year, so I thought I would provide a link for anyone interested in trying Platinum for free for 30 days.

Perks include: 725 simucoins a month, custom titles at levels 60, 80, & 100, custom permanent familiars for wizards upon learning 920, custom alters for ranger companions upon learning 630, private property points which accrue monthly if you own a private home, 125-slot lockers in all towns, a portal system allowing near-instantaneous transport for a flat fee of 10k a month, monthly raffles, Moltin's dicing game, higher drop rates at digging/DR, and the opportunity to occasionally beta test things such as the moonshard pendants at DR or the first Reim release.

Come check out the place where everybody knows your name!

https://www.play.net/gs4/platinum/trial.asp
    Last edited by Hips; 05-04-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

Oh snaaaaaaaps.

How many people are typically in Plat now on peak/avg times?

Last I remember it was around 20s

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    How many people are typically in Plat now on peak/avg times?

Last I remember it was around 20s
    This is still pretty close. Average is 20s, peak depending on events/merchants/etc. can be up to 40s.
    (OOC) Boring's player whispers, "Wow you have a lot of gowns."

Come try a free 30 day trial of Platinum!

hmmm tempting, never tried plat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hips View Post
    =private property points which accrue monthly if you own a private home,=[/url]
    Wish I could earn these in prime!

Quote Originally Posted by SashaFierce View Post
    Wish I could earn these in prime!
    Have to agree with this! That would be super nice! Also, plat is really fun and a great community... I just have trouble leveling alts. =P =P
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Have to agree with this! That would be super nice! Also, plat is really fun and a great community... I just have trouble leveling alts. =P =P
    Is there any of that "first time feels" in plat? If so, it may be worth it, and I heard you automatically get premium in prime if you get plat and are the simucoins interchangeable between plat and prime? (can you use the plat freebie simucoins for premium/prime characters etc.)
    Last edited by hello; 05-15-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hello View Post
    Is there any of that "first time feels" in plat? If so, it may be worth it, and I heard you automatically get premium in prime if you get plat and are the simucoins interchangeable between plat and prime? (can you use the plat freebie simucoins for premium/prime characters etc.)
    Dunno any of that "feels" stuff. It's been years since I popped into Plat, but I know a few players and they always help out new faces. I'm pretty sure platinum includes premium in GSprime, though... and simucoins are, but not premium points. Simucoins are connected to your account, not the instance you play in.
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

We also peaked close to 90 during the auction.