Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Story...

Default Interesting Story...

A repost from Reddit, these Floridians I tell yah...

So, yesterday my girlfriend and I were playing around, you know as lovers do...naked. Some time in this whole play activity, she asked if I could stick my penis in a bottle.

Now, this was a weird thing to me but I thought maybe it was one of her fetishes so I went ahead and did it. It didn't fit in the first two bottles we could find (yes I know...humblebrag) but the third one had a wide enough neck/opening for at least most of it to go in rather snuggly. She started laughing and I started forcing a fake laugh and then asked her, how long she wants me to do it for. She never replied and then she just started playing with the part of my twig and berries that was not in the bottle...causing me to get hard. She knew what she was doing was causing this but would not stop. I begged her to stop but she would not stop and continued to stroke me. Now my dick was straining and I started to get really worried. Then she started screaming...blood was coming out of my dick.

Long story short, she started crying and finally stopped. The bleeding continued for a few minutes (only small amounts). Since yesterday, peeing still hurts. She thought I wouldn't be stupid enough to proceed with putting my limp dick in a snuggly fitting bottle.

TL;DR I fucked up my dick by putting it in a bottle.

Some things shouldn't be shared on the internet.

Stfu macgyver

Some trolls shouldn't be on the internet.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Blog Entries

The title is misleading. This is not an interesting story. It's just yet another dude wanting to talk about his dick.

I wish more men realized that their dick is of no interest to anyone but themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

6. Default

Says the person who has the largest collection of dick pics on the PC :|

Blog Entries

lol, touche
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Pictures of dicks is acceptable. Talking about dicks incessantly is not.
    I like penis.

9. Default

good point

Fake, Gy
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."