Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Been out for 2 years, updates check...

Question Been out for 2 years, updates check...

Hi Guys,

Feeling the GS twitch again. Just checking in about what has changed, or how things are going with the game. Been out about 2 years.

Cheers,

Also not looking forward to furthering my carpal tunnel symptoms by coming back. Anyone figured out a way to play without the wrist issues?

I think enchanting has been updated. Duskruin might be new for you. You missed ELR drama. Drama is always good.

I think the population has actually grown in the past two years, surprisingly enough.

4. Default

^- this guy has his 15 capped alts give mass spellups numerous times a day.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Also not looking forward to furthering my carpal tunnel symptoms by coming back. Anyone figured out a way to play without the wrist issues?
    Lich + Scripts, game plays you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I think enchanting has been updated. Duskruin might be new for you. You missed ELR drama. Drama is always good.

I think the population has actually grown in the past two years, surprisingly enough.
    Hey-man!-For-some-reason-space-bar-does-not-work-in-post-replies-on-this-website-for-me.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnix View Post
    Hey-man!-For-some-reason-space-bar-does-not-work-in-post-replies-on-this-website-for-me.
    Blame your Chrome browser.

Two years? You've missed the Confluence (new 85+ hunting ground in every town)
    Sanctum of Scales (95+ hunting ground "in" Solhaven)
    Reim (level-instanced daily hunting ground with repuation, scrip, prizes and more. Kind of like a dungeon crawl quest but it's free once a day for Premium and available via Simucoin orbs too).
    The Red Forest (mid-levels hunting area in Icemule).

Um.... what else... what else...

That's all I've got! Lots of hunting... someone mentioned Duskruin too so there's that!
    You slap Walkar's cheek, hard.
    He continues, "I've decided that I'm not going to let you serve community service, so don't get your hopes up. To this aim, you may either pay the fine of 50000000 silvers plus any other outstanding debts you may owe, or serve a total of 120 minutes of incarceration. You may ANSWER me either FINE or INCARCERATION as your choice. But I digress. Choose quickly, now, lest I hold you in contempt of court for wasting my time."

Red Forest is levels 60-83, accessible from the elven village near the Landing orrrr Aradhul Road between Vaalor and Illistim. There are sprites and dire wolves and bears, oh my!

Frozen Bramble is the Icemule ground. Runs from like 36 to 50. Zombie plantlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    Two years? You've missed the Confluence (new 85+ hunting ground in every town)
    Sanctum of Scales (95+ hunting ground "in" Solhaven)
    Reim (level-instanced daily hunting ground with repuation, scrip, prizes and more. Kind of like a dungeon crawl quest but it's free once a day for Premium and available via Simucoin orbs too).
    The Red Forest (mid-levels hunting area in Icemule).

Um.... what else... what else...

That's all I've got! Lots of hunting... someone mentioned Duskruin too so there's that!
    Nice! Thanks for the updates.

By the way I play a Bard + Wizard and have also a Sorc and Cleric I play occasionaly. Any major updates to those classes? Also have a hurling ranger mutant in case hurling was finally tweaked.