Thread: Fresh 606 Scrolls

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fresh 606 Scrolls

Looking for a few 606 scrolls to infuse. The fewer spells on the scroll, the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    The fewer spells on the scroll, the better!
    I'm very confused. Generally, the fewer spells on the scroll, the less value and reserved power it has, and the less it can be re-infused. Even if you're transferring to a portfolio you should want more.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.

Quote Originally Posted by Allereli View Post
    I'm very confused. Generally, the fewer spells on the scroll, the less value and reserved power it has, and the less it can be re-infused. Even if you're transferring to a portfolio you should want more.
    Most of the 606 scrolls I attempt to infuse have 4 spells on them from circles that are not innate to my sorcerer, and they get locked very easily. The one 606 scroll I had that lasted a long time had just 606 and 102 on it. I was able to re-infused that scroll at least a dozen times before it finally locked.

You are an extremely well-versed infuser, so my understanding may be incorrect, but I was under the impression that you can only infuse a single spell on a scroll so many times before that spell causes the scroll to lock? Odds are very high that I would only bother using the 606 spell.
    Last edited by Maerit; 04-24-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Most of the 606 scrolls I attempt to infuse have 4 spells on them from circles that are not innate to my sorcerer, and they get locked very easily. The one 606 scroll I had that lasted a long time had just 606 and 102 on it. I was able to re-infused that scroll at least a dozen times before it finally locked.

You are an extremely well-versed infuser, so my understanding may be incorrect, but I was under the impression that you can only infuse a single spell on a scroll so many times before that spell causes the scroll to lock?
    Each scroll has a specific amount of reserve power that varies from scroll to scroll and correlates to value. Scrolls with more spells tend to have more power. I'm guessing you unlocked with an erikar'fyn for 10 charges to make it easier, but I highly doubt you were using that scroll to empty and re-infusing it a dozen times. You can infuse a single spell on a scroll for as many times as the scroll has power in reserve. The scroll will use power both on infusing and invoking, you can read the wiki for Goat's research.

Anyway, I only charge 5k to recharge a scroll I didn't sell (but more for those CCF 6 instance ones). All scrolls I sell come pre-infused/charged and have free recharges, best done by appointment.
    PB: One day you'll need this number: 988.