Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Gemstone Memes

1. Default Gemstone Memes

Because why not? Post 'em if you got 'em!

Make yours here.
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 04-15-2017 at 12:56 AM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mogonis again.

I honestly don't know if it was gonna be green or red. I am deeply conflicted. Like a dad joke.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I made it a few weeks ago from something I or someone said on LNet. Methais appreciated it. That's something.

EDIT: March 6 apparently.

[Merchant]-GSIVreaven: "Why has no one sold me the stuff I'm looking for yet? I'm not asking for much, just some 7x gear." (6:55:47 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Rilestan: "i wish people give me 5x gear since its apparently easy to get" (6:56:09 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Bertoch: "Enchanting takes too long, try again in 6 months" (6:56:15 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIVreaven: "" (6:56:30 PM)
    [Merchant]-You: "5x gear will be like pamplets on a NYC street during Duskruin" (6:56:35 PM)
    [Merchant]-You: "pamphlets" (6:56:44 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Methais: "I probably have a piece of 5x something in my locker I could prove you wrong with" (6:56:55 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Rilestan: "Methais you've been around for god knows how long" (6:57:19 PM)
    [Merchant]-You: "Methais knows how long god's been around" (6:57:27 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Rilestan: "^" (6:57:44 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Methais: "My locker is actually remarkably boring. No eye lasers or anything in there" (6:57:45 PM)
    [Prime]-GSIV:Rilestan: "methais was around when 2x gear was only thing you could get" (6:58:20 PM)
    [Merchant]-GSIV:Methais: "When did you use my name though? I didn't roll this character until '98" (6:58:25 PM)
    [Prime]-GSIV:Rilestan: "and you had to write a letter, and snail mail it to get it." (6:58:37 PM)
    [Merchant]-You: "what if enchants started at -50 and enchanting just let us try to get to 0" (6:58:55 PM)

[Private]-GSIV:Methais: "you should make a conspiracy keanu meme out of that -50 thing lol" (7:01:37 PM)
    Last edited by Mogonis; 04-15-2017 at 12:46 AM.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

5. Default

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Well fuck how are we supposed to follow that up?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

7. Default

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlprprincess View Post
    I heard someone on Discord the other night pronounce them as "sav-ints."

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book