Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (6) a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff - 6x/6x Acuity/T4 Nerve - 30M Each

Default (6) a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff - 6x/6x Acuity/T4 Nerve - 30M Each

(6) a lacquered scrollworked illthorn runestaff - 6x/6x Acuity/T4 Nervestaff

Best damn runestaff you'll ever own.

25M Each. I have 6 of them.

Cash @ $8 per

None of these staffs have affinity, brand new.

All sold! Thanks!
    Last edited by Haldrik; 04-28-2017 at 12:26 PM.

2. Default

Is this some sort of a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by adverbious View Post
    Is this some sort of a joke?
    I never joke about merchanting. Which part do you find funny?

4. Default

They cost 20k bloodscrip, bloodscrip is going for more than 1k per, they are changing the shop items and might not even have them and I had like 10 people pm me to buy mine I just sold.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    They cost 20k bloodscrip, bloodscrip is going for more than 1k per, they are changing the shop items and might not even have them and I had like 10 people pm me to buy mine I just sold.
    Yeah, 20m was crazy cheap in my opinion. We were all surprised when they left the runestaffs in the shop a 3rd time as they neutered most of the good items. I highly doubt they will be up again. This staff is by far the most powerful item available as far as bloodscrip efficiency, by leaps and bounds above the next closest item. And possibly one of the best runestaffs available in the game. It might even be better then a 6x/6x acuity 2slot fusion T5 ensorcell, which costs about 60-70M.
    Last edited by Haldrik; 04-13-2017 at 05:44 PM.

So he is looking for a 10+ million profit on each. More powwr to you. That is what this site is aboutof course

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    So he is looking for a 10+ million profit on each. More powwr to you. That is what this site is aboutof course

Not necessarily, I didn't buy all of them with bloodscrip. I think I picked up a couple for 25M earlier on, and maybe a couple for 30M back when they were hot.

These are really the best off the shelf runestaff in the game. I have a couple spares too, and I occasionally offer them up for 30m, but I'd rather keep them than sell them for less. If they don't sell them at this Duskruin I can easily see them selling for more than 30m in the future.

I am just being ornery today.

I'd buy one for 20m now...if they do actually cancel them and don't have an equivalent during this next duskruin then I can see paying more...but that speculation will be resolved in a week.

edit: I actually will give you 20m for one btw.

And it has been a shitty day Beldannon...so I get to be testy with ya. Aside from that Good merchanting to ya'll.
    Last edited by Barble; 04-13-2017 at 07:52 PM.