Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some love for ZL (capped / near cap)

1. Default Some love for ZL (capped / near cap)

Would love to see a high end hunting area in ZL to bring some love to the desolate Dwarven town. I could see an area, deep in some found tunnels hosting some demonlike critter. I'm thinking an homage to FOTR, balrog and some big old orc types.

Aanalar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal003 View Post
    Would love to see a high end hunting area in ZL to bring some love to the desolate Dwarven town. I could see an area, deep in some found tunnels hosting some demonlike critter. I'm thinking an homage to FOTR, balrog and some big old orc types.

Aanalar
    Development no longer happens in gs. It exists solely to fund development of other games. A person can dream, though, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Development no longer happens in gs. It exists solely to fund development of other games. A person can dream, though, I guess.
    Facts.

Blog Entries

The only thing that Simu greedily and deeply delves these days is our wallets.
    Last edited by Taernath; 04-02-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Development no longer happens in gs. It exists solely to make P2W items to fund development of other games by exploiting GS players with severe mental illness and a massive lack of self control. A person can dream, though, I guess.
    Fixed, and correct.

It's funny because all the other projects they use GS money to fund end up sucking fat ball grease and being massive failures 99% of the time.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-02-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Would be cool. Kalaza would make a ready-to-go area background for all sorts of powerful critters. Clunk used to lobby for it fairly often in the years following the Red Rot storyline.

Has shit-all chance of happening, though.

8. Default

I lobbied for ZL citizens getting verbs like every other town does for a while. Got the same cricket noises I got when asking for the low level monk spells to be finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I lobbied for ZL citizens getting verbs like every other town does for a while. Got the same cricket noises I got when asking for the low level monk spells to be finished.
    I mean they DID finish one low level monk...no sorry minor mental spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Hey, they coded 1212! And then released it as Shimmer Trinkets.