Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: "rough oaken door" for a Premium home

  1. Default "rough oaken door" for a Premium home

    Hi!

    I'm looking for a "rough oaken door" for my Premium home. I know it's out there somewhere. Does anybody know where?

    Thanks!
    -Ulaahn

  2. #2

    Default

    PB: One day you'll need this number (800) 273-TALK.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,543
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    THIS ISN'T ALAE POST IN THE PROPER CATEGORY OF HERO'S JOURNEY OR SAVANTS
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,018
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    THIS ISN'T ALAE POST IN THE PROPER CATEGORY OF HERO'S JOURNEY OR SAVANTS
    For someone who hates moderators you sure like to scold people yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,543
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    For someone who hates moderators you sure like to scold people yourself.
    Yes, because I was super serious when telling him to post in the HJ or Savant folders, either way, I think public chiding is perfectly fine and the only source of moderation that should ever exist.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bendova
    Posts
    17,018
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    You are such an anarchist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,543
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    You are such an anarchist.
    No.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •