Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More fire sales, Two 5x CW weapons, one 6x plate mail set.

All items have gone out. I may have a few more later this week when I decide what else doesn't need to be buried in a locker. Maybe some more plate, another two hander or two. Not sure what else yet.

My next fire sale will probably be thursday or maybe friday. A hopeful nice nod for weekday players. I will not sell anything with a price less than 1.5-2M, because I'm not here for the long haul currently and don't want to track down people for 1.5M or less. It takes time to complete these transactions. However, my hope is they will be good deals at low million prices. It will be flat priced. The items will be in the range of this last set. Maybe a little shy, because 1.5-2M for some items.

I was intending my final sale to be this weekend, but it will probably be next weekend. The main reason for that is I want every item to have a loresong or an assessment I can perform contained in the post/ or something similar (maybe read scrolls?). It's good for any buyer. I just don't think I have the time to loresing to everything I have in mind for that before then. Nothing will be for single items that would go for 100M+ or so in normal auctions/flat priced sales, but should be some pretty nice items. I am working on putting together some sets as well, maybe for say twc swingers with complementary fusion orbs to go with the fusion items. Perhaps some other build. Buy or don't. No problem. I aim for it to be good deals though. Sorry pures, I will not have much for you guys. But maybe one item or one bundle or two. I do anticipate a scroll clearing house as well. Depends on the time I have, and how good my scroll collection looks these days. It's probably decent, but I just don't know for sure.

The last sale may not be in the flat priced section, but the goal will be to go fast. Probably will be a mix, so it may be across two sections. Not decided yet. Just a friendly heads up.

Also, I have no plans to sell a pitcher in the near term. That might come some months later with other items. I cannot say for sure today.

PC is being a little crazy for me. Wanted to edit after saying no 100M+ items to less than half of that. I may not even have one item that would go for 100M+, but the point of me wanting to edit was don't tune in looking for ebows or other crazy shit I don't own. Or for things I won't sell in the near term.

An update. First, sorry for not sticking to my stated schedule. I was hoping to get back to that this week, but I am not sure that will work out. If you don't see anything from me by Wednesday, there will be nothing from me the rest of this week. That said, I am very motivated to remove a lot from my lockers. Again, I don't know that it will appeal to everyone. But I will go ahead and enumerate what I plan to offload. Least I can do.

First, some decent items for warrior type chars. Plate, 2hw, and something that is maybe more inclined to a female char, class immune. Not judging if a male char wants it though. Slashing prices on this round in recognition that I should have done this sooner. Again, may not be able to this week, but I hope to get this out. External factors have a vote on this. Don't see this by Wednesday? Don't bother looking the rest of the week for anything else.

Next, I will be putting together outfits + weapon/shield/armor if applicable aimed towards new chars. If the weapons/shield/armor is standard 4x, the prices will be between 60k-100k. I'll have some strict delivery issues on that (WL, Sol, Ice, 4WI, Vaalor only) - but it will be a complete outfit for a newly oriented character. Plus weapons/armor which is where the price will fluctuate a little. Weapon or armor only, 60k, complete kit, closer to 100k. These items will be sold as a tip of the hat to Solhaven defenders, and all sales for these sets will be donated to hert, the swans, or to cairnfang manor. I'll let Divone, Kilthal, and Mynon fight it out. I'll personally match the silver donation from sales if one of those two not named Kilthal kill Kilthal. New chars can be free to play, new initiates to the paid game, or chars you always wanted to play but didn't ever hoard items to realize them. I could probably equip 50 new chars, but I don't think I will be that ambitious here.

The next round will be incredibly fusion oriented. I have many orbs. I have many fusion items. I don't care to keep them in my lockers any more. Some of the orbs may be pretty nice. I may also have some full outfits with something a little plus from standard 4x. Nothing too amazing, but something a step up from the lot mentioned above.

I am toying with the idea of also unloading a fairly ridiculous amount of scroll/magic items collected over the years. Two roadblocks here (1) I use these (2) It's a big pain in my ass to go through it all even if I don't plan to use them anymore. No promises here, but it is something I am considering.

Finally, I will have a few items that I don't use in any of my builds that are pretty nice. Again, not captain america shield stuff, but items I am not super excited about selling. These may not go quite flat priced, but I think everything else I mentioned before here will. These aren't items that I use on my main two or three characters, but items I always had plans for. Realistically, I'll never use them. So why hold onto them? If I do go to an auction format on them, it will be a rapid style auction. I won't spend more than a day or so unloading them.

My goal is to reduce locker items and feed it back out to active players. I'm just trying to balance that desire with the competing desire to keep my acquisitions, even if I don't plan on playing much going forward.

.. next week. If there is something in particular you're looking for, send me a pm. I'll see what I have. It'll be a few days before I can get back to anyone on that though.