Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously, when the fuck is Duskruin?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Macgyver is Sean Spicer behind closed doors.
    Nah, I just love GS and have a vested interest in seeing this legacy game be as successful as possible, for as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
    Nah, I just love GS and have a vested interest in seeing this legacy game be as successful as possible, for as long as possible.
    Oh, right. You post under various alternate PC accounts because Simu is looking for incessant internet trolls for help ensuring the continued success of their games.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Oh, right. You post under various alternate PC accounts because Simu is looking for incessant internet trolls for help ensuring the continued success of their games.

Look for your much-anticipated banner at the web site RSN ... the email announcement just went out this afternoon.

I'd call those tentative dates ... inked.
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

duskruin 2017.jpg

Calling the Heroic and Fearless!
    Concealed by stone and secrecy, a powerful BLOODFORGE has been discovered beneath the Underground Temple. Only those who undertake the strongest of Champions in Duskruin Arena will learn of its power that has been shrouded in mystery for hundreds of years!
    Take the challenge...
    Beginning April 21st, 2017!

Blog Entries

lol, Canada, fucking adorable.
    Even people from other countries know you are an idiot. Congratulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

So you can now add glamour crap directly into your character? If you can bloodforge into a vampire or something I will suck everyone's cock in here, including tisket's.

So you can now add glamour crap directly into your character? If you can bloodforge into a vampire or something I will suck everyone's cock in here, including tisket's.
    guncock.jpg
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

9. Default

Tisket has a penis? I'm going to have to rewrite my PC fanfic.
    Last edited by Tyronebiggums; 04-07-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tyronebiggums View Post
    Tisket has a penis? I'm going to have to rewrite my PC fanfic.
    Yes, and it's HUUUGE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow