Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 342

Thread: Chemical Attack in Syria

  1. #311
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    684
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I'm certainly picking a unique time to join the guard...

  2. #312
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    A Corporate Republic
    Posts
    10,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    It costs American lives regardless. We've already lost soldiers in Syria, and if the President has his way we're going to lose more.

    Scrutinize them here. Your concerns are satisfied, AND you're not complicit in a mass murderer's scheme. Win-win-win!

  3. #313
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    3,356
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    It costs American lives regardless. We've already lost soldiers in Syria, and if the President has his way we're going to lose more.

    Scrutinize them here. Your concerns are satisfied, AND you're not complicit in a mass murderer's scheme. Win-win-win!


    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

    Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

  4. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I'm certainly picking a unique time to join the guard...
    MOS?

  5. #315
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I'm certainly picking a unique time to join the guard...
    How is it different than the last 17 years?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  6. #316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We should just draw a red line in Syria... it was amazingly effective for the last Administration.

    Or... we should just put out a policy to governments around the world that they can freely use chemical weapons on whoever they want.. because we won't do anything about it.
    You had your chance to save people from the government that used chemical weapons on them.

    You instead wanted to send them back to the murderous dictator because it would make liberals upset.

    You got your wish.

    All the libs are upset that fathers had to watch their daughters suffocate, convulsing and writhing in agony.

    You won, Parkbandit. Don't be shy. Go take a victory lap, rub it in their faces that you wanted their daughters to vomit up bloody masses of lung tissue because... that would stick it to the libs.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  7. #317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You had your chance to save people from the government that used chemical weapons on them.

    You instead wanted to send them back to the murderous dictator because it would make liberals upset.

    You got your wish.

    All the libs are upset that fathers had to watch their daughters suffocate, convulsing and writhing in agony.

    You won, Parkbandit. Don't be shy. Go take a victory lap, rub it in their faces that you wanted their daughters to vomit up bloody masses of lung tissue because... that would stick it to the libs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #318
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,100
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    You had your chance to save people from the government that used chemical weapons on them.

    You instead wanted to send them back to the murderous dictator because it would make liberals upset.

    You got your wish.

    All the libs are upset that fathers had to watch their daughters suffocate, convulsing and writhing in agony.

    You won, Parkbandit. Don't be shy. Go take a victory lap, rub it in their faces that you wanted their daughters to vomit up bloody masses of lung tissue because... that would stick it to the libs.
    Yes, we should have just emptied the country of all its citizens and accepted them here so he had no one to rule over. That would have solved the problem for sure!

  9. #319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yes, we should have just emptied the country of all its citizens and accepted them here so he had no one to rule over. That would have solved the problem for sure!
    Nobody said take citizens from Syria. I said keep the citizens from Syria who were already here. All we had to do was LITERALLY NOTHING and we would have saved tens of thousands of lives. That you refuse to accept this is sensible. I know I would feel awful if I had supported a mass murderer because I was a coward.

    But you're in luck. There's always going to be another dictator, there's always going to be more refugees.

    We can save them.

    If, and only if, you and people like you can overcome your fear. But we know you won't. And in thirty years when you've convinced yourself you would have accepted Syrian refugees just like you would have accepted Jewish refugees in WW2, you'll be smug and sarcastic when the next refugees we turn away get slaughtered too.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

  10. #320
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,100
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Nobody said take citizens from Syria. I said keep the citizens from Syria who were already here. All we had to do was LITERALLY NOTHING and we would have saved tens of thousands of lives. That you refuse to accept this is sensible. I know I would feel awful if I had supported a mass murderer because I was a coward.

    But you're in luck. There's always going to be another dictator, there's always going to be more refugees.

    We can save them.

    If, and only if, you and people like you can overcome your fear. But we know you won't. And in thirty years when you've convinced yourself you would have accepted Syrian refugees just like you would have accepted Jewish refugees in WW2, you'll be smug and sarcastic when the next refugees we turn away get slaughtered too.
    LOL, straight into the person attacks. Ok cool. When did we deport tens of thousands of refugees?

    https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...extension-mean

    I'm not against immigration, I'm against mass immigration. There is only so much that a country can take in and integrate into society.

    I don't care what you think of me as a person because we will never meet and even then I would have to respect you as a person first. So keep your opinions of me to yourself.
    Last edited by drauz; 04-14-2018 at 11:28 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •