Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: Chemical Attack in Syria

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Universal surveillance would have the same effect, therefor universal surveillance is the cure for the ongoing weed epidemic in this country.
    Latrin only wants universal surveillance so he can fap to watching people who don't care if they get caught rape people.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Latrin only wants universal surveillance so he can fap to watching people who don't care if they get caught rape people.
    If these kinds of thoughts enter your head often I would seek professional help.

If these kinds of thoughts enter your head often I would seek professional help.
    Damn even Back thinks Latrin needs help.

We’ve been telling Latrin to get help for several years now. And he said no no no.

Perhaps you could speak with him, retard to retard.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-16-2018 at 01:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Perhaps you could speak with him, retard to retard.

Israeli officials cited in a Ynetnews report characterized the missile strike on Friday by the US, the UK, and France on suspected chemical weapons facilities in Syria as a failure.

Multiple Israeli government and military sources suggested the strike was not effective in hurting Syria's ability to conduct chemical attacks.

These officials also criticized President Donald Trump's talking about the strike beforehand.

The latest strike most likely didn't change anything on the battlefield in Syria, and it's hard to know how much of the chemical weapons stockpile it hit.

"If President Trump had ordered the strike only to show that the US responded to [Syrian President Bashar] Assad's use of chemical weapons, then that goal has been achieved," Israel's Ynetnews quoted a senior defense official as saying. "But if there was another objective — such as paralyzing the ability to launch chemical weapons or deterring Assad from using it again — it's doubtful any of these objectives have been met."
    An intelligence official who talked to Ynetnews wasn't as forgiving.
    "The statement of 'Mission Accomplished' and (the assertion) that Assad's ability to use chemical weapons has been fatally hit has no basis," the official said, most likely referring to a recent tweet from President Donald Trump.
    But we already knew this didn't we?

http://www.businessinsider.com/israe...-failed-2018-4

7. Default

Mission accomplished.

Russia has claimed that it told the U.S. where in Syria it couldn’t bomb ahead of last week’s airstrikes on the country. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said there was contact between the Kremlin and Washington before last weekend’s strikes by France, the U.K., and the U.S. and that the strikes avoided the “red lines” set out by Russia. Lavrov said: “There were military leadership contacts, between generals, between our representatives and the coalition leadership. They were informed about where our red lines are, including red lines on the ground, geographically. And the results show that they did not cross these red lines.” Around 105 missiles were launched in retaliation for a suspected chemical attack in the Syrian city of Douma on April 7 that killed more than 70 people.
    I do not doubt it. What a cool way to waste millions of dollars. Trumps a big old pussy

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...t-couldnt-bomb

Better to use up old munitions in some kind of show of force or display than to have to dismantle them as their "use by" date comes up. And yes, things like missiles and so on have an expiration date and shelf life, unlike most bombs and bullets.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie