Page 58 of 82 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're all missing the trees for the forest. It's not about whether anyone believes NK media. It's that there's no way to know if they're lying. We know the little letter they signed which says nothing. We know the robust praise from trump to Kim. "He's a tough guy" when asked about murdering people, "He's talented" when asked about Kim being a dictator. The President of the USA is defending the dictator of North Korea tyranny. It doesn't even matter if they're lying. NK has enough real material to report that is uber positive for their Supreme Leader.

BTW: Trump says people, thousands apparently, asked him to bring their sons who died there during the war to be brought home to be buried. Isn't that amazing. Who knew parents of Korean War veterans had such longevity.

Spoiler Alert: It's just another example of him A) Lying B) using veterans as cheap prop.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    It's a first step and has the potential to be a huge deal. If this was a democrat you'd be real happy about it but its Trump so you see nothing good.

No one outside NK thinks Kim is a good guy. It's not propping up anyone. How do you think these talks would go if he was just shitting all over Kim?

P.S. Its "forest for the trees"
    I believe it's "forest through the trees" which basically means you can't see the big picture.

And you're 100% correct. Soywolfff is a failing and flailing liberal.

Don't pay attention to him.. maybe he will just cry himself to sleep again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's not about whether anyone believes NK media. It's that there's no way to know if they're lying.
    That's, like, the same thing, and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That's, like, the same thing, and stuff.
    Regarding trump and Kim it's true. We don't know anything about what they said. They met in private and can tell their news people anything they want. Neither is believable. As an example, Sarah Sanders is saying today that trump did indeed bring up human rights issues with kim. We talked about this the other day and everyone was of the opinion that getting the denuke ball rolling is more important right now. trumps been taking heat for this in the media and now we learn that he did raise the issue? When it comes to fake news, our WH and President are equal to Pyongyang.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I believe it's "forest through the trees" which basically means you can't see the big picture.

IMHO, which of course stands for In My Honest Opinion, it's "forest for the trees."

Blog Entries

Regarding trump and Kim it's true. We don't know anything about what they said. They met in private and can tell their news people anything they want. Neither is believable. As an example, Sarah Sanders is saying today that trump did indeed bring up human rights issues with kim. We talked about this the other day and everyone was of the opinion that getting the denuke ball rolling is more important right now. trumps been taking heat for this in the media and now we learn that he did raise the issue? When it comes to fake news, our WH and President are equal to Pyongyang.
    You realize that even if it was the most public meeting in the world, the NK press would report whatever the fuck Kim told them to report, right?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You realize that even if it was the most public meeting in the world, the NK press would report whatever the fuck Kim told them to report, right?
    They would. Trumps the same. He's reporting whatever the fuck he wants. AND...I'll say this again. There is no need for NK propaganda. Kim can just tell the truth and repeat trump's praises of him if he likes.

Blog Entries

They would. Trumps the same. He's reporting whatever the fuck he wants. AND...I'll say this again. There is no need for NK propaganda. Kim can just tell the truth and repeat trump's praises of him if he likes.
    Yeah, I'm sure his people would love for him to repeat Rocketman.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

GOP Sen. John McCain (Ariz.) blasted the Trump administration's decision to halt military exercises with South Korea as part of the ongoing negotiations with North Korea.

"Suspending U.S.-South Korea joint military exercises is a mistake. Making unnecessary and unreciprocated concessions is not in our interests—and it is a bad negotiating tactic," McCain said in a statement on Thursday.

Trump announced after his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un that the United States will stop “war games” with South Korea “unless and until” negotiations with the North go poorly.

Agence France-Presse reported on Thursday that the Pentagon had “suspended indefinitely” large-scale military exercises with South Korea.

A U.S. official told AFP that “major military exercises have been suspended indefinitely on the Korean peninsula.”

Trump's comments sparked confusion among international allies and with lawmakers on Capitol Hill.

McCain, on Thursday, also knocked Trump for calling the war games with South Korea "provocative" saying the president was "parroting Chinese and North Korean propaganda."

Wait a minute. Are we actually doing this? A couple days have passed since trump dropped this little bombshell and they're starting to get their talking points together.

If Mattis was aware that Trump was going to announce a suspension of military exercises, he apparently did not share that information with the South Koreans or with the military organization most directly affected: U.S. Forces Korea.

That U.S. command said it had "received no updated guidance on the execution or cessation of training exercises."

The South Korean government also appeared caught off guard. Seoul's presidential office told The Associated Press that it was trying to parse Trump's comments. The South Korean military seemed similarly surprised.
    "At this current point, there is a need to discern the exact meaning and intent of President Trump's comments," Seoul's Defense Ministry said, adding that there have been no discussions yet with Washington on modifying drills set for August.

A degree of confusion arose after Vice President Mike Pence spoke to senators at a lunch closed to media coverage. Sen. Cory Gardner, Republican of Colorado, said Pence indicated that "exercises will continue," although Sen. Rand Paul, a Kentucky Republican, said this referred to routine, daily training in South Korea, not the large-scale war games that Trump said are suspended.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...612-story.html

You can’t see the forest for the trees would imply you are too focused on the details and are missing the big picture.
    Can’t see the trees for the forest would be the opposite, and while I’ve never heard it before it makes sense.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."