Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Yes, I saw that quote. It's a damn shame. Mattis does a lot of talking that he can't back up.

My assumption is that he wants to make these statements in public to let trump know his preferences but it's really not up to Mattis and he knows that. Mattis can say anything he wants but a pissy trump tweet will turn it on it's head.

Am I understanding this right? A Republican is calling for a reduction in our troops in foreign countries and Democrats are throwing a fit about it?

It really is opposite world with Trump as president isn't it?

I do agree with Democrats though to an extent; let's not withdraw our troops from South Korea too prematurely, but if it turns North Korea makes peace with South Korea, opens up their country, gets rid of their nukes and their nuclear program, and stops with their hostile bullshit then why do we need to continue having troops stationed in South Korea?

You're understanding it all wrong of course. Or maybe, just maybe, you understand it right but are doing your best to spin it in order to defend your team with no regard for things like truth or patriotism.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're understanding it all wrong of course. Or maybe, just maybe, you understand it right but are doing your best to spin it in order to defend your team with no regard for things like truth or patriotism.
    So I misread Democrats here as Republicans?

A pair of Democratic senators on Wednesday introduced an amendment to the annual defense policy bill that would stop President Trump from withdrawing U.S. forces from South Korea without the Pentagon's input.

The amendment "would help prevent the President from making a rash decision about troop reductions on the Korean Peninsula that negatively impacts our national security," Sens. Tammy Duckworth (Ill.) and Chris Murphy (Conn.) said in a joint statement.

Blog Entries

I can't even comprehend the amount of projecting you do.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 06-13-2018 at 04:18 PM.

Have we not been talking about the ways this photo op summit gave away our positions while getting nothing in return? This is the result of that. Not only that but we shit on Canada and the G7 in order to show Kim that trump isn't weak going into these negotiations. So to summarize; we threw our allies under the bus, sucked up to one of the worlds worst dictators, then declared Mission Accomplished giving them leverage to ask us to leave.

There are grave consequences to everything the president does. Hold him to account.

Blog Entries

Have we not been talking about the ways this photo op summit gave away our positions while getting nothing in return? This is the result of that. Not only that but we shit on Canada and the G7 in order to show Kim that trump isn't weak going into these negotiations. So to summarize; we threw our allies under the bus, sucked up to one of the worlds worst dictators, then declared Mission Accomplished giving them leverage to ask us to leave.

There are grave consequences to everything the president does. Hold him to account.
    You've been talking about these hypotheticals, sure. Literally none of that has happened though.

It's happening right now. It literally just happened.

It's happening right now. It literally just happened.
    Trump withdrew our troops from South Korea? Damn, that was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Trump withdrew our troops from South Korea? Damn, that was fast.
    Again with the spin? Come on dude. Get real for a minute. Are you able to? No one said we just pulled out of the peninsula. I said we gave Kim everything he wanted and we boosted China too because trump declares the threat is gone. They can ask us to leave and lift sanctions and they are RIGHT to do it. We just told the world that NK is no longer a threat. We're friends now.