Page 12 of 82 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Sobering comments from Sen. Graham:

JOHN DICKERSON: North Korea. Where are we with North Korea right now?

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM: We're getting close to military conflict because North Korea is marching toward marrying up the technology of an ICBM with the nuclear weapon on top that cannot only get to America, but deliver the weapon. We're running out of time. McMaster said that yesterday. I'm going to urge the Pentagon not to send any more dependents to South Korea. South Korea should be unaccompanied tour. It's crazy to send spouses and children to South Korea, given the provocation in North Korea. So, I want them to stop sending dependents. And I think it's now time to start moving American dependents out of the South Korea."

JOHN DICKERSON: How close? You say we're getting close to military confrontation. What's-- what-- what are we talking about here?

SENATOR LINDSEY GRAHAM: The intelligence community can tell you that better than I can. But I had extensive discussion with the administration about this topic. The policy of the Trump administration is to deny North Korea the capability to hit America with a nuclear-tipped missile. Not to contain it. Denial means pre-emptive war as a last resort. That preemption is becoming more likely as their technology matures. Every missile test, every underground test of a nuclear weapon means the marriage is more likely. I think we're really running out of time. The Chinese are trying, but ineffectively. If there's an underground nuclear test then you need to get ready for a very serious response by United States.

More...

Thanks Bill Clinton.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    The thing is I can't really be mad at him at a personal level because he reminds me so much of my grandpa. He's 89 years old, lived through WW2, just shy of being drafted but has that WW2 generation "can-do" spirit. Just crushes open that Ipad box I got him for Christmas: mumble grumble "I can do this myself! I know what I'm doing! just sit down pansy man!"

It's endearing when you look at his shaking hands and frail form struggling even to turn on the damn thing, you tear up and you just want to hold him and say, "Yes you can grandpa! Yes you can!"
    All I got out of that was that even your grandfather refers to you as "pansy man".

I'm not surprised.

At all.

Our button is bigger!

War is diplomacy by other means, or so I've been told.

Hummmmm, I wonder how much air time this will get, especially since it seems that Trump's tactics seem to be producing some results?

(CNN)President Donald Trump has agreed to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un by May, the White House and the South Korean national security adviser said Thursday evening.

"President Trump greatly appreciates the nice words of the South Korean delegation and President Moon. He will accept the invitation to meet with Kim Jong Un at a place and time to be determined. We look forward to the denuclearization of North Korea. In the meantime, all sanctions and maximum pressure must remain," White House press secretary Sarah Sanders announced in a statement.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/08/polit...-un/index.html
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Hummmmm, I wonder how much air time this will get, especially since it seems that Trump's tactics seem to be producing some results?
    Uh... it's all the news stations have been talking about for the past couple of days. That and his tariffs.

But boy oh boy I can't wait for him to have another tantrum on the world's stage.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro View Post
    He'll chicken out in the last minute. This is just a publicity stunt.
    They're already backpedaling. This fucking guy gets all excited like a child and tells the reporters about his "big news". Then the adults throw some cold water on his bullshit and today, less than 24 hours later, they're adding their caveats. What an idiot.

Check this shit out:

I had feared and assumed that President Trump had agreed to the meeting without consulting any of his top foreign policy advisors. It turns out to have been even stupider than I had imagined.
    He didn’t just not ask. There doesn’t even seem to have been an actual invitation – or at least that was not what the South Koreans believed they were coming to discuss. The President ordered the South Korean representative, Mr. Chung, to the Oval Office and proceeded to quiz him about his meeting with Kim. Chung mentioned Kim’s eagerness to meet with Trump and Trump said he would do it.
    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...ps-summit-goof
    Last edited by cwolff; 03-09-2018 at 04:11 PM.

And check out this dumb cunt. Doing neg rep like a bitch.

If you could stem the shart flow by cementing your ass shut that would be great. Thanks. - Wrathbringer

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    And check out this dumb cunt. Doing neg rep like a bitch.

If you could stem the shart flow by cementing your ass shut that would be great. Thanks. - Wrathbringer
    I love how you get so butthurt over rep.

ETA: lol @ your rep
    Last edited by Wrathbringer; 03-09-2018 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    I love how you get so butthurt over rep.
    It's simply indicative of a cowardly soul. By all means keep it up. You all have been slacking off a lot lately.