Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    I think you're all upset because you thought the summit was such a great thing. Wait until kim and trump screw each other over. Trump won't have many options. He's got himself backed into a corner with all that talk about how solved the problem and NK is no threat anymore. Kim's not even the guy in charge over there.
    Hey, look, MAYBE the Singapore summit will end up not doing much good. But honestly, really, at this point in time we are closer to war with North Korea than ever before? Really? Come clean with us, you read shareblue.com regularly don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey, look, MAYBE the Singapore summit will end up not doing much good. But honestly, really, at this point in time we are closer to war with North Korea than ever before? Really? Come clean with us, you read shareblue.com regularly don't you?
    No, I don't read that. I see it sometimes on my FB feed. Maybe I'm way off about this NK thing but the whole deal stinks to high heaven. Kim's not the real deal over there. Trumps impulsive, mercurial and not super sensible. He's made a big splash with this thing but like everything else about him there's not much substance. What happens when NK inevitable fails to deliver? What options do we have then? You've seen how he turns on our friends like his bros Macron and Trudeau over little things. What's he going to do when his new buddy shits on his deal?

Blog Entries

I think you're all upset because you thought the summit was such a great thing. Wait until kim and trump screw each other over. Trump won't have many options. He's got himself backed into a corner with all that talk about how solved the problem and NK is no threat anymore. Kim's not even the guy in charge over there.

Blog Entries

Kim's not the real deal over there.
    No man rules alone, but the extent of his cult of personality isn't known. I think if he and his family were only nominally in charge we'd have some idea of it by now.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    No man rules alone, but the extent of his cult of personality isn't known. I think if he and his family were only nominally in charge we'd have some idea of it by now.
    One would think. Consider that there are some old ass leaders there who were fighting the west with his grandfather Kim Il-sung. Do you really think those commies that survived all these years of political in-fighting just give the power over to his fat ass spoiled grandson because he's the grandson? I think they let him have his toys, his Dennis Rodmans and his K-pop concert but I'll give you a million dollars (which I don't have) if he's actually in charge of anything.
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-17-2018 at 12:35 AM.

One would think. Consider that there are some old ass leaders there who were fighting the west with his grandfather Kim Il-sung. Do you really think those commies that survived all these years of political in-fighting just give the power over to his fat ass spoiled grandson because he's the grandson? I think they let him have his toys, his Dennis Rodmans and his K-pop concert but I'll give you a million dollars (which I don't have) if he's actually in charge of anything.
    To actually think that you think you know anything about who is in charge in NK . . . HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! <gasp, deep breath in> HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

FFS you are seriously entertaining today! Thank you for the laugh, laughter is good for the body.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

What's funny is that you think you do.

Blog Entries

I completely expect Kim to be a little dick, if I remember correctly his dad fucked over Clinton towards the end of Bills 2nd term. I admit though, the more I think about the whole political landscape there's a very good chance this all works out pretty well. I really can't think of any good reason why China would want N. Korea not to be able to join in the worlds economy. One of Trumps best picks when he took office was Governor Branstad as ambassador to China, Terry had already worked with the leaders of China for years on trade agreements and has more of a friendship relationship with the Chinese president.

http://www.thegazette.com/subject/ne...ident-20150828

Honestly it does seem that the right stars are in alignment to close another ugly chapter on the past century. How cool would it be that a stoner basketball player called the worm changed the world?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Being married to a Korean and being stationed there for 3 years I think this is fairly accurate. Overall, I think people really underestimate Trump at least that’s what I’m getting from the U.S. media. Being a New Yorker myself you can’t not be reasonably smart or cunning to survive in this town. But who knows, I’m not completely discounting the Mueller thing either.
    The only thing you need to know about Korea is that I was there for 35 days and I was drunk for 35 of those days and I got a service medal for it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The only thing you need to know about Korea is that I was there for 35 days and I was drunk for 35 of those days and I got a service medal for it.