Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Stop grading Donald Trump on a curve when it comes to North Korea. The job of the president of the United States is to keep the American people safe and defend U.S. national security interests. No matter how bad Trump may be at his job, he must be held to the same standard as other presidents. Coming out of the Singapore summit meeting between Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, many people are claiming that we are now in a better place than we were when Trump was threatening war.

If you feel yourself breathing a sigh of relief and thanking Trump, please stop. Of course, any diplomacy is better than war, but that’s not the point. The choice between war and diplomacy is a false one fabricated by the president over the past year. He threatened to start an unnecessary and preventive war with North Korea. Now he is claiming to have saved everyone from the danger of nuclear war that he caused in the first place. Trump is both the arsonist and firefighter.
    We're closer to war with North Korea than we've ever been. Look at how trump flipped on Trudea. They were bros there for a minute but a little adversity and trump wigs out on twitter. With Kim the stakes are higher than a trade war. If Kim fails to deliver and trump gets pressure in the media about it there's no telling what he'll do.

It's also disturbing that he apparently doesn't realize Kim isn't the decision maker in NK. I wonder how well we've cultivated influence with the people around him?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    It's also disturbing that he apparently doesn't realize Kim isn't the decision maker in NK. I wonder how well we've cultivated influence with the people around him?
    Wait, what? You 'Kim is a brutal, vicious dictator that starves, brutalizes and murders his own people.' Also you "Kim isn't the decision maker in HK."

So which is it, they are mutually exclusive ideas.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Wait, what? You 'Kim is a brutal, vicious dictator that starves, brutalizes and murders his own people.' Also you "Kim isn't the decision maker in HK."

So which is it, they are mutually exclusive ideas.
    It's occurred to me that he's not in charge over there. I wonder if we know who is in charge or if trump knows. He's put so much into his deal based on the great chemistry they have together. How the two of the get along and the way Kim is talented and a great negotiator. Kim ain't shit really. He's the figurehead of the regime. The very definition of a useful idiot.

I am the very definition of a useful idiot.
    FTFY.

Grats Democrats.. Soywolffff is all yours. He's swallowed everything you said like a boss.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's occurred to me that he's not in charge over there.
    More like you saw an article that said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    More like you saw an article that said it.
    No. There's not much in print about this or on the news stations. I've been hoping to see something but there's not much out there.

Blog Entries

We're closer to war with North Korea than we've ever been. Look at how trump flipped on Trudea. They were bros there for a minute but a little adversity and trump wigs out on twitter. With Kim the stakes are higher than a trade war. If Kim fails to deliver and trump gets pressure in the media about it there's no telling what he'll do.

You are either the most masterful troll that the PC has ever seen, or you are the biggest faggot that the PC has ever seen. Either way, kudos.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 06-16-2018 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You are either the most masterful troll that the PC has ever seen, or you are the biggest faggot that the PC has ever seen. Either way, kudos.
    He's not a troll. A troll at least has an inkling of intelligence.

Soywolff has none.

At all.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

We're closer to war with North Korea than we've ever been.
    LAUGHING.
    OUT.
    LOUD.

Holy.
    Fucking.
    Shit.

Those are literally the only words that come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    LAUGHING.
    OUT.
    LOUD.

Holy.
    Fucking.
    Shit.

Those are literally the only words that come to mind.
    I think you're all upset because you thought the summit was such a great thing. Wait until kim and trump screw each other over. Trump won't have many options. He's got himself backed into a corner with all that talk about how solved the problem and NK is no threat anymore. Kim's not even the guy in charge over there.