Page 56 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 636

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

  1. #551
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    2,602

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Read their press releases not ours, they got a TOTALLY different message from the meetings then we did, seems odd they announce nothing even remotely like what we did don't you think?
    Time4Ardwen logic:

    Last edited by Fortybox; 06-13-2018 at 08:07 PM.

  2. #552
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,729
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Read their press releases not ours, they got a TOTALLY different message from the meetings then we did, seems odd they announce nothing even remotely like what we did don't you think?
    Wait, you trust NK Government owned propaganda? Of course they are going to tell their people they got the better deal. Read ANYTHING they ever wrote. According to them they are one of the most powerful nations in the world and could destroy the US at a moments notice.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #553
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    6,840
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Wait, you trust NK Government owned propaganda? Of course they are going to tell their people they got the better deal. Read ANYTHING they ever wrote. According to them they are one of the most powerful nations in the world and could destroy the US at a moments notice.
    Its not like they have claimed that Americans eat their babies, their leader shot a 34 under par, and landed a rocket on the moon before the US.

  4. #554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Its not like they have claimed that Americans eat their babies, their leader shot a 34 under par, and landed a rocket on the moon before the US.
    Don't forget about the unicorn.

  5. #555

    Default

    You're all missing the trees for the forest. It's not about whether anyone believes NK media. It's that there's no way to know if they're lying. We know the little letter they signed which says nothing. We know the robust praise from trump to Kim. "He's a tough guy" when asked about murdering people, "He's talented" when asked about Kim being a dictator. The President of the USA is defending the dictator of North Korea tyranny. It doesn't even matter if they're lying. NK has enough real material to report that is uber positive for their Supreme Leader.


    BTW: Trump says people, thousands apparently, asked him to bring their sons who died there during the war to be brought home to be buried. Isn't that amazing. Who knew parents of Korean War veterans had such longevity.

    Spoiler Alert: It's just another example of him A) Lying B) using veterans as cheap prop.

  6. #556
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    23,729
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Two Norwegian lawmakers have nominated Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're all missing the trees for the forest. It's not about whether anyone believes NK media. It's that there's no way to know if they're lying. We know the little letter they signed which says nothing. We know the robust praise from trump to Kim. "He's a tough guy" when asked about murdering people, "He's talented" when asked about Kim being a dictator. The President of the USA is defending the dictator of North Korea tyranny. It doesn't even matter if they're lying. NK has enough real material to report that is uber positive for their Supreme Leader.


    BTW: Trump says people, thousands apparently, asked him to bring their sons who died there during the war to be brought home to be buried. Isn't that amazing. Who knew parents of Korean War veterans had such longevity.

    Spoiler Alert: It's just another example of him A) Lying B) using veterans as cheap prop.
    You're king of the soyboys.

    Seriously, how are you able to type with such wrist issues?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

  8. #558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Two Norwegian lawmakers have nominated Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.
    That's almost as dumb as giving President Obama the award for getting elected.

    Until there is some actual movement with North Korea and the dismantling of their nuclear program, it's way too early to nominate anyone for anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

  9. #559

    Default

    Asked during an Air Force One interview with Fox News’s Bret Baier about meeting with a leader who is “clearly executing people”, Mr Trump lauded Mr Kim as a “tough guy” who had demonstrated his prowess by inheriting power as a young man.

    “Hey, when you take over a country - tough country, tough people - and you take it over from your father, I don’t care who you are, what you are, how much of an advantage you have - if you could do that at 27 years old, I mean, that’s one in 10,000 that could do that”, said Mr Trump, who is himself the scion of a powerful family.

    “So he’s a very smart guy,” Mr Trump added. “He’s a great negotiator”.

    Pressed by Mr Baier, who said Mr Kim has “done some really bad things”, Mr Trump responded that “so have a lot of other people”.

    “I mean, I could go through a lot of nations where a lot of bad things were done”, Mr Trump said.

    More...

    The largest obstacle in reaching an agreement with North Korea will be providing security assurances for Kim. The only way for North Korea to enjoy greater prosperity, which is what Trump is offering, is for the country to have greater contact with the outside world. That contact will bring with it the startling realization by North Koreans that they are not, as they have been told all their lives, citizens of the world's most prosperous and powerful country ruled by the world's most respected man. When they learn about greater freedoms in other places, they will throw Kim in jail.

    Trump's mission is to assure Kim that the United States will continue to support Kim's brutal suppression of North Korea's population, which is estimated at 25 million. Think it through, and you will realize that it's not a sustainable promise. I bet Kim has thought it through.

  10. #560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're all missing the trees for the forest. It's not about whether anyone believes NK media. It's that there's no way to know if they're lying. We know the little letter they signed which says nothing. We know the robust praise from trump to Kim. "He's a tough guy" when asked about murdering people, "He's talented" when asked about Kim being a dictator. The President of the USA is defending the dictator of North Korea tyranny. It doesn't even matter if they're lying. NK has enough real material to report that is uber positive for their Supreme Leader.


    BTW: Trump says people, thousands apparently, asked him to bring their sons who died there during the war to be brought home to be buried. Isn't that amazing. Who knew parents of Korean War veterans had such longevity.

    Spoiler Alert: It's just another example of him A) Lying B) using veterans as cheap prop.
    I've literally seen toddlers that cry less than you.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.


    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •