Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    You believe yourself to be under attack without the self awareness of knowing that you're getting back what you give. If you want to pretend to be a martyr, that's fine. Don't expect anyone to help you down off your cross, we're going to hurl the shit you've simply thrown at us right back.
    Nope. You're wrong again. I know I am attacked here. Just look at the trailing posts following one post from me. I also have stalkers I've blocked who send me vile dm's on the regular through the rep system. I'm not making this up, but I'm also not a victim. I don't like it, I wish we could have reasonable discourse here, but I understand that's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Nope. You're wrong again. I know I am attacked here. Just look at the trailing posts following one post from me. I also have stalkers I've blocked who send me vile dm's on the regular through the rep system. I'm not making this up, but I'm also not a victim. I don't like it, I wish we could have reasonable discourse here, but I understand that's not going to happen.
    Good, then go the fuck away, retard.

Completely blameless in this, are you? You've never been argumentative or insulting? I'd be laughing if you weren't so delusional. Oh and Wrath sending you 'vile DM's' is funny because you're taking them seriously. It's like I've said, you reap what you sow and you sow a lot of bullshit.

Completely blameless in this, are you? You've never been argumentative or insulting? I'd be laughing if you weren't so delusional. Oh and Wrath sending you 'vile DM's' is funny because you're taking them seriously. It's like I've said, you reap what you sow and you sow a lot of bullshit.
    Ya I'll argue back and call you retarded. That's for sure. I don't mind fighting back and that's the way it is here but no Astray, I'm not reaping what I sow. I'm here to post politics. That gets interrupted by a deluge of right wing trolls. I'm not stalking, I'm not trolling and I'm not seeking people out to talk shit. I'm here to talk politics.

post these "vile dm's" or stfu.

Ya I'll argue back and call you retarded. That's for sure. I don't mind fighting back and that's the way it is here but no Astray, I'm not reaping what I sow. I'm here to post politics. That gets interrupted by a deluge of right wing trolls. I'm not stalking, I'm not trolling and I'm not seeking people out to talk shit. I'm here to talk politics.
    If you had any true interest in politics you wouldn't be coming from a single perspective in an argumentative manner, let's get that straight. That's some CNN shit right there, to believe you're being "interrupted by a deluge of right wing trolls" crap. I'd likely believe that the fucking Earth was flat before believing you're not stalking, trolling or seeking out people by posting a bunch of half-assed rhetoric. The very first post holds a prime example of your troll baiting.

Things become heated in the politics folder but you're not here to discuss it, you're here to throw oil on a grease fire.

If you had any true interest in politics you wouldn't be coming from a single perspective in an argumentative manner, let's get that straight.
    I don't even know what yall are arguing about, but I noticed this on the feed. This is a really dumb argument of yours, assuming that your viewpoint is the only one people can have or the only way to approach something. Please don't do this.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    I don't even know what yall are arguing about, but I noticed this on the feed. This is a really dumb argument of yours, assuming that your viewpoint is the only one people can have or the only way to approach something. Please don't do this.

Thanks.
    I used the wrong wording. I think. I found an old joint so... y'know. Sorry Velfi!

If you had any true interest in politics you wouldn't be coming from a single perspective in an argumentative manner, let's get that straight. That's some CNN shit right there, to believe you're being "interrupted by a deluge of right wing trolls" crap. I'd likely believe that the fucking Earth was flat before believing you're not stalking, trolling or seeking out people by posting a bunch of half-assed rhetoric. The very first post holds a prime example of your troll baiting.

Things become heated in the politics folder but you're not here to discuss it, you're here to throw oil on a grease fire.
    You're saying that I come here to shake the trees and see what trolls fall out? Like I'm here single handedly waging war against the right wing trumplicans who simply want to live in peace or something? There is some truth to that. I'll post negative shit about trump and I know what the reaction will be. There was a time when I hoped for discourse but that's not really possible is it? What I post is still political news and I'll keep posting it because it's interesting to me and just because it makes the trolls uncomfortable doesn't mean it should be avoided.

You're saying that I come here to shake the trees and see what trolls fall out? Like I'm here single handedly waging war against the right wing trumplicans who simply want to live in peace or something? There is some truth to that. I'll post negative shit about trump and I know what the reaction will be. There was a time when I hoped for discourse but that's not really possible is it? What I post is still political news and I'll keep posting it because it's interesting to me and just because it makes the trolls uncomfortable doesn't mean it should be avoided.
    You're retarded.