Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No one knows what they told each other. It was odd for them to meet alone with just translators. The reason it was odd is because we already knew the propoganda danger of them meeting without some sort of other representatives there.
    Srsly. Trump was so dumb to meet pork boy with translators. How stupid!

Soywolf, hopefully you’re just trolling. You can’t be this dumb...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Srsly. Trump was so dumb to meet pork boy with translators. How stupid!

Soywolf, hopefully you’re just trolling. You can’t be this dumb...right?
    Don't be stupid like that. Be stupid in a smarter way.

Don't be stupid like that. Be stupid in a smarter way.
    You’re super dumb! Good day sir!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Several reputable news outlets are now reporting that North Korean media is saying Donald Trump agreed to lift all sanctions on North Korea and provide it with security guarantees. Odd that's bot what was released here......
    I have a problem with putting the word "reputable" to most news outlets. In general I have a heavy mistrust of the media, and that includes conservative outlets as well.

Having said that, I haven't watched or read the news today and don't know what's being reported. But I would want to know the source of such reporting before even considering to accept what was being stated. Claims such as "informed sources", "officials who spoke on condition of anonymity", or other news outlets generally have zero credibility with me. Post an image or a short video clip in the original form, and then provide a translation, and we might be getting somewhere.
    Last edited by Candor; 06-13-2018 at 04:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Dem senators move to halt potential U.S. troop withdrawal from S. Korea

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...z&ocid=DELLDHP

A pair of Democratic senators on Wednesday introduced an amendment to the annual defense policy bill that would stop President Trump from withdrawing U.S. forces from South Korea without the Pentagon's input.

The amendment "would help prevent the President from making a rash decision about troop reductions on the Korean Peninsula that negatively impacts our national security," Sens. Tammy Duckworth (Ill.) and Chris Murphy (Conn.) said in a joint statement.

Introduced for the Fiscal 2019 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), the provision would stop a withdraw "unless the U.S. Secretary of Defense certifies it is in our national security interest and would not significantly undermine the security of our allies in the region."

In a tweet that should rattle Republicans who have been fawning over President Trump’s performance at the Singapore summit and unnerve Democrats who chose to equivocate for fear of being labeled as anti-diplomacy, Trump declared Wednesday morning, “Just landed – a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!” Republicans would condemn this ludicrous happy talk if uttered by a Democrat. Then again, no Democrat — even Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) — would be likely to say such a blatantly false, foolish thing.
    Before Wednesday morning’s tweet, former acting CIA director John McLaughlin predicted, “After all, Trump, who seems to live mostly in the moment and shows little understanding of causality, may simply have been seduced by the prospect of a great TV moment — which, let’s face it, it was. And he will spin that like a carnival barker in the coming days.” (Apologies to carnival barkers.) He explained:

In round one, Kim racked up win after win. After years of isolation and well-deserved shunning by the international community, he got a coming-out party hosted by the leader of the world’s greatest power proclaiming he’s “honored” to meet him. Kim’s biggest score, though, was Trump’s pledge to end U.S.–South Korean military exercises on the peninsula and a presidential pledge to consider ending the U.S. troop presence. This is something North Korea and China have wanted for years, and it is an absolutely stunning giveaway of U.S. leverage with no price asked. Trump will regret this.

He's right you know. Just the tweet about there not being a nuclear threat from NK anymore should get trump ripped right the fuck off AF1 and thrown in an mental health institution for observation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...f-republicans/
    Last edited by cwolff; 06-13-2018 at 03:36 PM.

He's right you know. Just the tweet about there not being a nuclear threat from NK anymore should get trump ripped right the fuck off AF1 and thrown in an mental health institution for observation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...f-republicans/
    You're an amazingly butthurt retard.

BEIJING — The concessions President Trump floated during his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un are drawing growing criticism from members of Trump’s own party, who argue that Trump gave up too much during the talks.

Chinese officials, by contrast, couldn’t be happier with Trump’s pledge to halt joint military exercises with South Korea and eventually withdraw the 28,500 American troops stationed there.
    “We have always believed that the use of force, or the threat of the use of force, is not a good thing,” Yu Dunhai, a counselor in China’s foreign ministry, told me during a roundtable with a small group of reporters here.

Yu said that the Singapore summit itself — and the fact that the US and North Korea have committed to holding ongoing talks — meant that Washington didn’t need to keep troops in South Korea much longer.
    “If North Korea is no longer an issue, what’s the purpose to still have the troops there?” Yu asked. “If there is no terrorist, if there is no enemy, why do we need those troops?”
    He's got a good point. If there's no more nuclear threat because trump just fixed all that shit real quick like over in Singapore and previously on twitter then there's really no reason to keep troops in Korea. We can close up shop and bring them all home. No more provocations that will hurt our new buddy's feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is correct.

He's got a good point. If there's no more nuclear threat because trump just fixed all that shit real quick like over in Singapore and previously on twitter then there's really no reason to keep troops in Korea. We can close up shop and bring them all home. No more provocations that will hurt our new buddy's feelings.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

From the article I posted earlier:

Defense Secretary James Mattis on Monday said the U.S. will not pull any of its 28,500 troops from the Korean peninsula.
    "We're not engaged in any reduction of U.S. forces talks, and I think we all wait until after this settles and we go forward," Mattis said of the talks between Trump and Kim.