Page 55 of 82 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

They also said they'd denuclearize when the US did, how soon do you see that happening? China announced the cancellation of the military maneuvers before Trump did, if you can't see that he was gamed you need better glasses.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

They will never denuclearize. Kims been in power since 2011 and he broke the bank to shoot off 80 some rockets and get his weapon dialed in enough to be a real threat. Hes not giving them up. He won't have to now either. Hes shown good faith and trumps been running his mouth speaking glowingly of Kim. When trump flip flops Kim will claim trump is now acting in bad faith therefore he has no obligation to continue with denuclearization. When this happens, he'll be right, and the U.S. will have a difficult time finding allies in the U.N.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is the first time he has put into writing that he agrees to denuclearization. That's a positive step in the right direction, is it not?
    This isn't the first time. They've signed nuclear treaties multiple times in the '90s, and again in 2005. They've even allowed nuclear inspectors in, before reneging and kicking them out. We're not even at that step yet.

http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/aptkoreanuc.pdf
    http://nautilus.org/wp-content/uploa...t_dprk_usa.pdf
    http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/aptagframe.pdf

And of course they aren't gone.. it's been literally 2 days. Is that your main point of contention... that he still has nuclear weapons a full two days after agreeing to get rid of them?
    I guess I'm just surprised at how much trust you're willing to put in NK while Trump talks about this as if it's a done deal.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    This isn't the first time. They've signed nuclear treaties multiple times in the '90s, and again in 2005. They've even allowed nuclear inspectors in, before reneging and kicking them out. We're not even at that step yet.

http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/aptkoreanuc.pdf
    http://nautilus.org/wp-content/uploa...t_dprk_usa.pdf
    http://www.nti.org/media/pdfs/aptagframe.pdf

I guess I'm just surprised at how much trust you're willing to put in NK while Trump talks about this as if it's a done deal.
    Kim Jung Un took office in like 2010 or 2011... anything prior to that means very little.

My trust isn't in Kim Jung Un. At all. My ability is to not hate every single thing President Trump does and not criticize every single thing he does.

I'm willing to give President Trump a chance at this. You should as well.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    This is the first time he has put into writing that he agrees to denuclearization. That's a positive step in the right direction, is it not?
    First time?

What: Treaty on the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons When: December 12, 1985 What happened? North Korea signs onto this landmark treaty—190 countries are currently members—but makes its membership contingent on the US withdrawing nuclear weapons from South Korea, which doesn’t happen for several years, buying North Korea time to build its nuclear capabilities.

What: Joint Declaration of the Denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula When: January 20, 1992 What happened? North and South Korea sign an agreement that “the South and the North shall not test, manufacture, produce, receive, possess, store, deploy or use nuclear weapons.” In February of 1993, suspicion that North Korea is violating its commitments creates tension over inspections, leading to further delays.

What: Agreed Framework When: October 21, 1994 What happened? North Korea promises to stop plutonium production in exchange for much-needed supplies. This mostly holds up until 2002, when the US discovers that North Korea has secretly been enriching uranium for nuclear weapons. By the end of that year, Kim Jong Il kicks out all international inspectors. On January 10, 2003, North Korea officially withdraws from the 1985 nonproliferation treaty.

What: Six-Party Talks When: September 19, 2005 What happened? After several rounds of intense talks with South Korea, China, Japan, the US, and Russia, North Korea pledges to abandon “all nuclear weapons and existing nuclear programs.” The US and North Korea can’t agree on verification details, though, leading to increased hostilities.

What: Six-Party Talks (Again) When: October 3, 2007 What happened? In a joint statement, North Korea agrees to declare all of its nuclear programs, shut down those affiliated with its weapons program, and not to transfer “nuclear materials, technology, or know-how.” Once again, stakeholders can’t agree on a verification process.

What: US Agreement When: February 29, 2012 What happened? North Korea agrees to suspend nuclear tests and uranium enrichment, and said it will allow inspectors, in exchange for food aid. Two weeks later, North Korea announces plans to launch a satellite, which immediately unwinds the deal.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    They also said they'd denuclearize when the US did, how soon do you see that happening? China announced the cancellation of the military maneuvers before Trump did, if you can't see that he was gamed you need better glasses.
    At the summit Kim Jung Un said that?

I'm pretty sure the US getting rid of our nuclear weapons was never brought up. At all.

And it's you that requires glasses. My vision in this is 20/20. Yours is ZOMGTRUMPIHATETRUMPANDEVERYTHINGHEDOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!/3

or 3/ZOMGTRUMPIHATETRUMPANDEVERYTHINGHEDOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whichever means you are nearsighted as fuck...
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-13-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    First time?
    Yes. This is the first time Kim Jung Un said he would agree to denuclearization in writing.

Am I speaking a different language than you all are?

Here, let me bold out the important words:

Yes. This is the first time Kim Jung Un said he would agree to denuclearization in writing.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Read their press releases not ours, they got a TOTALLY different message from the meetings then we did, seems odd they announce nothing even remotely like what we did don't you think?
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Read their press releases not ours, they got a TOTALLY different message from the meetings then we did, seems odd they announce nothing even remotely like what we did don't you think?
    Wait.. you believe North Korea over us?

I think I found your issue..................
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Here Ardwen.. here's a list of 12 things that the North Koreans told their citizens.

Of the 12, which ones do you not believe?

https://www.ranker.com/list/craziest.../nathan-gibson
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME