Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Blog Entries

@marcorubio
    4m4 minutes ago
    More
    Kim Jun Un, in the words of a wise man “Congratulations, you just played yourself”. Withdrawing from talks with #NKorea is 100% the right decision. #KJU doesn’t want a deal. He has deliberately sabotaged the talks over the last two weeks & was setting us up to take the blame.
    Lmaoooooooo, what a bunch of tools.

Also my posts before this were pure sarcasm, G.

Blog Entries

I was reading the replies to the fox news article on FB. Pretty much the same shit as Marco Rubio.

I'd have just liked for him to have listened. Even if the summit failed, at least we had someone there.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Dear Mr. Chairman:

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant. I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place. You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

More...
    I can safely say that Trump didn't get somebody to write that letter for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    What the goddamn fuck, Trump. He pulled out of the fucking summit. What a fucking idiot. Can he not stfu for two fucking seconds? He had the motherfucker and he fucking blew it.
    He's been pretty up front from the very beginning as to whether or not this summit will take place. He has said "We will just have to wait and see" about a thousand times.

We don't know what actually happened, but weren't all the people who were critical of this meeting saying that Trump shouldn't allow Kim to have such a world platform?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's been pretty up front from the very beginning as to whether or not this summit will take place. He has said "We will just have to wait and see" about a thousand times.

We don't know what actually happened, but weren't all the people who were critical of this meeting saying that Trump shouldn't allow Kim to have such a world platform?
    He already has a world platform. This meeting wouldn't have changed that. All I wanted was for someone to listen to the motherfucker. You didn't have to give him a goddamn thing, but you could at least say "We tried" instead of "He said mean things!!!!". This is some pissed off teenager level bullshit.

6. Default

Disappointing but ultimately not surprising. I've kind of been assuming that these overtures of holding talks with NK were a ruse by Shadow President John Bolton to be able to say "well, we tried, we've exhausted diplomacy!" before taking military action.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Disappointing but ultimately not surprising. I've kind of been assuming that these overtures of holding talks with NK were a ruse by Shadow President John Bolton to be able to say "well, we tried, we've exhausted diplomacy!" before taking military action.
    The new NDAA is authorizing new lower yield nuclear weapons!

Trump looked a bit silly even trying this, but it is of some surprise that the South Korean's seemed to have made progress with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Trump looked a bit silly even trying this, but it is of some surprise that the South Korean's seemed to have made progress with them.
    President Trump is a big risk taker. The only people he looked silly to are those who are still upset over the last election results still... and he probably couldn't give a shit about people like you. You aren't going to like him as President no matter what he does.

And it's not a surprise at all with South Korea's new leadership being more sympathetic with North Korea than in the past.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Missy View Post
    Honestly, I would’ve liked to hear what he had to say, remember all those broken deals were with his dad and grandpa both hardass hardliners. This guy is a mellenial educated in the most liberal place in the world surrounded by Western wealth and decadence. He’s also desperate with old time generals who’ve played this game before he was even alive jockeying for his spot. (assassination). Think he would’ve made a deal or even an SOS (let me leave NK with my swiss accounts intact, this place is batshit crazy!)
    You're a pretty huge tard.