Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 780

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

  1. #531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Have we not been talking about the ways this photo op summit gave away our positions while getting nothing in return? This is the result of that. Not only that but we shit on Canada and the G7 in order to show Kim that trump isn't weak going into these negotiations. So to summarize; we threw our allies under the bus, sucked up to one of the worlds worst dictators, then declared Mission Accomplished giving them leverage to ask us to leave.

    There are grave consequences to everything the president does. Hold him to account.
    Jesus...

    If I'm ever this much of a drama queen.. I give everyone permission to punch me square in my hairy vagina.

    Dude.. just come clean on your claims. No way you're a guy who's married to a chick or were ever in the armed services.

    No way.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 06-13-2018 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Again with the spin? Come on dude. Get real for a minute. Are you able to? No one said we just pulled out of the peninsula. I said we gave Kim everything he wanted
    You keep saying we gave Kim everything he wanted, what exactly have we given him so far?

  3. #533
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You keep saying we gave Kim everything he wanted, what exactly have we given him so far?
    We suspended military exercises in exchange for continued promises. Kim gets to go back to NK, tell them he stared us in the eye and we blinked.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  4. #534
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    24,463
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    We suspended military exercises in exchange for continued promises. Kim gets to go back to NK, tell them he stared us in the eye and we blinked.
    Nothing has actually been suspended yet, the regularly scheduled exercise isn't for 2 more months and it is still being planned. Trump has often said one thing and done another, so we'll see.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-13-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    We suspended military exercises in exchange for continued promises. Kim gets to go back to NK, tell them he stared us in the eye and we blinked.
    You believe that is everything Kim wanted from the meeting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #536
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Trump has often said one thing and done another, so we'll see.
    Well yeah, but that would torpedo the talks and take away the one thing Trump is trying to claim as a political win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You believe that is everything Kim wanted from the meeting?
    I'm sure Kim would like a lot more, but he's satisfied with getting something for nothing.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  7. #537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I'm sure Kim would like a lot more, but he's satisfied with getting something for nothing.
    Giving up his nuclear weapons for the ability to say that he stared us in the eye and we blinked is getting something for nothing in your book?

    Seems like we most certainly got the better end of that deal.

    PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE MASTER ART OF THE DEAL MAKER!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #539
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    10,089
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Giving up his nuclear weapons for the ability to say that he stared us in the eye and we blinked is getting something for nothing in your book?

    Seems like we most certainly got the better end of that deal.

    PRESIDENT TRUMP IS THE MASTER ART OF THE DEAL MAKER!!!!!!!!
    The nuclear weapons are confirmed to be gone, then? And Kim totally means it this time? This is an interesting timeline I seem to have been transported to.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  10. #540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    The nuclear weapons are confirmed to be gone, then? And Kim totally means it this time? This is an interesting timeline I seem to have been transported to.
    This is the first time he has put into writing that he agrees to denuclearization. That's a positive step in the right direction, is it not?

    And of course they aren't gone.. it's been literally 2 days. Is that your main point of contention... that he still has nuclear weapons a full two days after agreeing to get rid of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk aka The Creepy Sponge View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •