Page 67 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

According to the Post, officials from the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency and representatives from United Nations Command were left waiting in the Joint Security Area of the Korean Peninsula’s demilitarized zone on July 12, although it is unclear why the North Korean counterparts failed to attend.

“We were ready,” according to one anonymous official who spoke to the Post. “It just didn’t happen. They didn’t show.”

This move was clearly a surprise: According to Stars and Stripes, Pentagon officials “have been on standby for weeks and have sent wooden coffins and flags to Panmunjom in preparation for a handover” to U.S. government officials.
    Around 7,700 American service members remain unaccounted for from the Korean War, according to the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency; of those, 5,300 are believed to be located within North Korea.
    It’s worth noting that the repatriation of military remains was virtually the only solid point of agreement between Washington and Pyongyang following the historic summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un on June 12.

Trump claimed in late June that the repatriation of the remains of U.S. service members killed on the peninsula during the three-year conflict was already underway, telling a crowd during a Minnesota campaign rally that “we got back our great fallen heroes, the remains sent back today, already 200 got sent back.”

The current status of such transfers remains unclear.

Trumps such a cunt. He said we had 200 back and we got jack shit. All these POS phony patriots who fly their flag and desecrate the stars and strips all over their pick up trucks need to get their mind right and recognize that trump gives 0 shits about our service members.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Trumps such a cunt. He said we had 200 back and we got jack shit. All these POS phony patriots who fly their flag and desecrate the stars and strips all over their pick up trucks need to get their mind right and recognize that trump gives 0 shits about our service members.
    Yeah! Why can't these idiots be true patriots like you? Trump should be charged with treason and make way for us in 2020!

cwolff/more cwolffs 2020! I can't wait to be Vice President under President cwolff. This is going to be great. We're going to fix everything and put these racist white fucks in their place and keep their bullshit in check!
    I only wish there were more of me here on PC to check your bullshit.

Diplomats say the North Koreans have canceled follow-up meetings, demanded more money and failed to maintain basic communications, even as the once-isolated regime’s engagements with China and South Korea flourish.
    Meanwhile, a missile-engine testing facility that Trump said would be destroyed remains intact, and U.S. intelligence officials say Pyongyang is working to conceal key aspects of its nuclear program.
    The lack of immediate progress, though predicted by many analysts, has frustrated the president, who has fumed at his aides in private even as he publicly hails the success of the negotiations.
    This N. Korea thing is going as expected.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...1de_story.html

4. Default

This N. Korea thing is going as expected.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...1de_story.html
    yup, trump got played like a fiddle

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    yup, trump got played like a fiddle
    He seriously did. I mean, yea, he only mentioned 100x that "we will have to wait and see" how this goes and that it will take a great deal of time..........
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He seriously did. I mean, yea, he only mentioned 100x that "we will have to wait and see" how this goes and that it will take a great deal of time..........
    He also mentioned that North Korea returned the remains of 200 US POWs. Over a month later and that still isn't true. He got played. Meanwhile NK is making big deals with China and South Korea while still carrying out work on their nuclear weapons program.

He also mentioned that North Korea returned the remains of 200 US POWs. Over a month later and that still isn't true. He got played. Meanwhile NK is making big deals with China and South Korea while still carrying out work on their nuclear weapons program.
    It's all such a bullshit dog and pony show. Everyone said that from the beginning and the trumplicans couldn't accept it. They had all kinds of high faluting reasons why this was such a great thing. Now that the advice is proving to be correct they're amending their hopes and past statements. If trump was a CEO he'd be fired for taking such a big shot and missing. It goes without saying but he shouldn't have engaged without a clear plan for the USA to come out a winner. Instead, it was all a splashy waste of time and money. They did the same thing with the Iraq invasion. It started as WMD and mushroom cloud smoking guns (but definitely not regime change) to "wouldn't it be great if Iraq becomes a strong democracy in the Middle East and Saddam was a bad guy who needed taken out. Now...I don't even know what the talking point is except that it provides fuel to hate on Iran.

Today we are seeing something similar with the Nunes memo. Remember how he went to great lengths to be the first guy to out FISA warrant applications in order to spin some bullshit fairy tale about deep state activities against Donald trump? Now we see the warrant and he was simply full of shit. All that damage he did just for the most base partisan politics yet the right will spin it and live with it if it means they don't have to admit that they're wrong.

8 years of relative peace and prosperity just weren't enough for them. Obama is the devil but trump is the greatest. We're so fucked until that portion of the citizenry gets their heads out of their asses long enough to take a deep breath and clear their senses.

8. Default

It's all such a bullshit dog and pony show. Everyone said that from the beginning and the trumplicans couldn't accept it. They had all kinds of high faluting reasons why this was such a great thing. Now that the advice is proving to be correct they're amending their hopes and past statements. If trump was a CEO he'd be fired for taking such a big shot and missing. It goes without saying but he shouldn't have engaged without a clear plan for the USA to come out a winner. Instead, it was all a splashy waste of time and money. They did the same thing with the Iraq invasion. It started as WMD and mushroom cloud smoking guns (but definitely not regime change) to "wouldn't it be great if Iraq becomes a strong democracy in the Middle East and Saddam was a bad guy who needed taken out. Now...I don't even know what the talking point is except that it provides fuel to hate on Iran.

Today we are seeing something similar with the Nunes memo. Remember how he went to great lengths to be the first guy to out FISA warrant applications in order to spin some bullshit fairy tale about deep state activities against Donald trump? Now we see the warrant and he was simply full of shit. All that damage he did just for the most base partisan politics yet the right will spin it and live with it if it means they don't have to admit that they're wrong.

8 years of relative peace and prosperity just weren't enough for them. Obama is the devil but trump is the greatest. We're so fucked until that portion of the citizenry gets their heads out of their asses long enough to take a deep breath and clear their senses.
    Nunes got his ass handed to him by the release of the FISA application.

Nunes got his ass handed to him by the release of the FISA application.
    In a just world he would have. In this country and with this power structure in place it's too little too late. The right's in control and they absolutely will not police themselves. In the meantime they're still advancing Russian propaganda. As you pointed out the other day, these fucks we see here are spreading it along with millions of others on different platforms.

However, #WalkAway has also now been connected to Kremlin-linked Russian bots, and it is now the seventh most popular Russia-influenced hashtag as of this writing, according to the website Hamilton 68, which tracks Russian influence on Twitter as part of the Alliance for Securing Democracy, an initiative of the nonpartisan German Marshall Fund. The purpose of this now-astroturf campaign is to manipulate public opinion by creating the illusion that this is a popular movement. In reality, #WalkAway has become pure propaganda, a psychological operation.

Some of the tweets using the hashtag condemn illegal immigration, claim "Blacks were sold a false bill of goods," and proclaim "the African-American community is leaving the Democrat plantation in droves." Candace Owens, an African-American conservative and communications director of Turning Point USA -- a pro-Trump student political group with a "Professor Watchlist" database that tracks professors who "discriminate against conservative students" — has promoted the #WalkAway hashtag. Owens, who has called police brutality a myth and said "unlimited illegal immigration has harmed the black community for decades," claims black voters are walking away from the Democratic Party.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/17/opini...ove/index.html

Here's some new Spicey spin and he touches on the NK subject and trumps lying. Beautiful euphemisms these folks use to reconcile their aversion to the truth. "alternative realty" and "exaggerated hyperbole". WOW. Not just hyperbole, but exaggerated hyperbole from a douchey salesman. These republicans really picked us a winner to run the country.

WP:According to our paper’s tracking, the president has made more than 3,200 false or misleading claims since taking office. Do you agree he regularly says things that are untrue?

Spicey: What’s the phrase, exaggerated hyperbole? I think that’s a phrase he’s used. There’s no question that he’s a salesman at heart, and he tends to think everything is the best and the greatest. But that’s the nature of who he is.

WP: What’s the best advice he ever gave you?

Spicey: I don’t know that I’ve really thought about that. A lot of times it’s subtle. It’s “Do this this way” or “call that person.” A lot of it is just plain marketing, and he would explain why it’s just better to do it a certain way. And you’d think about it and think, You know what, that makes a lot more sense. He never felt constrained by historical norms and protocols. It’s like his meeting with Kim [Jong Un]. He just said, “Put me in a room with Kim.” Every single secretary and deputy secretary wigs out because that’s not how it’s supposed to work. And his view is, “Great, I don’t care how it’s supposed to work. I’m going to do it my way.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...?noredirect=on
    Last edited by cwolff; 07-22-2018 at 02:54 PM.