Page 82 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3272808182

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Oh honey...

No we don't. Do you really want to deal with his emotional outbursts?
    Reported for lack of ROFL

Not to be confused with lack of ROLF

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

UNITED NATIONS — North Korean Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho told the United Nations on Saturday that continued sanctions on Pyongyang were deepening its mistrust in the United States.

"Without any trust in the U.S. there will be no confidence in our national security and under such circumstances there is no way we will unilaterally disarm ourselves first," Ri told the annual gathering of world leaders at the United Nations.
    China and Russia have said the U.N. Security Council should reward Pyongyang for steps taken after U.S. Trump and Kim met in June and Kim pledged to work toward denuclearization
    They've got a point don't they?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    They've got a point don't they?
    When they disarm, drop all sanctions. Until then, they get nothing. Otherwise we're back here in the next few years again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    When they disarm, drop all sanctions. Until then, they get nothing. Otherwise we're back here in the next few years again.
    After screeching Russia, Russia, Russia for two years, now soyboy is siding with Russia.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

Ukraine disarmed and then got invaded by Russia.

Blog Entries

So now we should listen to Russia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    So now we should listen to Russia?
    Fuck no.

Its difficult to make our case to the rest of the world after all the glowing comments we've made about the Singapore summit and after. They'll be justified in using our words against us and China is getting tarrifed. They'll not want to help out.

We've got more negotiations coming up and this is the beginning for the next round. We'll have to see how it plays out but I'd expect them to get some concessions out of us.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-29-2018 at 07:02 PM.

At a West Virginia rally Saturday night Donald Trump spoke about Kim Jong Un in a way that has to be seen to be believed. The president talked about the North Korean dictator like you talk about a romantic encounter saying, “we’d go back and forth, then we fell in love.”
    Oh isn't this funny. Trump and Kim are in love.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Oh isn't this funny. Trump and Kim are in love.
    Post the link to this opinion piece so we can laugh at you getting your news from shit like vanity fair.

At a Players’ Corner rally Saturday night cwolff spoke about soy dildos in a way that has to be seen to be believed. The presoydent talked about time4fun’s dildos like you talk about a romantic encounter saying, “we’d go back and forth, then we fell in love.”
    Oh this isn’t funny. cwolff and time4fun’s dildos are in love.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-30-2018 at 09:03 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible