Page 57 of 82 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Will Totally Fix North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I've literally seen toddlers that cry less than you.
    I've also literally seen toddlers that shit their pants less than him too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The largest obstacle in reaching an agreement with North Korea will be providing security assurances for Kim. The only way for North Korea to enjoy greater prosperity, which is what Trump is offering, is for the country to have greater contact with the outside world. That contact will bring with it the startling realization by North Koreans that they are not, as they have been told all their lives, citizens of the world's most prosperous and powerful country ruled by the world's most respected man. When they learn about greater freedoms in other places, they will throw Kim in jail.

Trump's mission is to assure Kim that the United States will continue to support Kim's brutal suppression of North Korea's population, which is estimated at 25 million. Think it through, and you will realize that it's not a sustainable promise. I bet Kim has thought it through.
    Bitch they're getting a McDonalds.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You're all missing the trees for the forest. It's not about whether anyone believes NK media. It's that there's no way to know if they're lying. We know the little letter they signed which says nothing. We know the robust praise from trump to Kim. "He's a tough guy" when asked about murdering people, "He's talented" when asked about Kim being a dictator. The President of the USA is defending the dictator of North Korea tyranny. It doesn't even matter if they're lying. NK has enough real material to report that is uber positive for their Supreme Leader.

BTW: Trump says people, thousands apparently, asked him to bring their sons who died there during the war to be brought home to be buried. Isn't that amazing. Who knew parents of Korean War veterans had such longevity.

Spoiler Alert: It's just another example of him A) Lying B) using veterans as cheap prop.
    It's a first step and has the potential to be a huge deal. If this was a democrat you'd be real happy about it but its Trump so you see nothing good.

No one outside NK thinks Kim is a good guy. It's not propping up anyone. How do you think these talks would go if he was just shitting all over Kim?

P.S. Its "forest for the trees"

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Read their press releases not ours, they got a TOTALLY different message from the meetings then we did, seems odd they announce nothing even remotely like what we did don't you think?
    You're retarded.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Kim better be careful. If Trump interprets the release by NK media of the above video as an attempt to make Trump look bad, then Trump will as rough on him as he is on Trudeau.

Blog Entries

The general saluted first, indicating he is junior, Trump merely returned it as a senior officer does when saluted.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The general saluted first, indicating he is junior, Trump merely returned it as a senior officer does when saluted.
    Give Latrin a break, he's usually too busy shaving his legs to care about such things.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    It's a first step and has the potential to be a huge deal. If this was a democrat you'd be real happy about it but its Trump so you see nothing good.

No one outside NK thinks Kim is a good guy. It's not propping up anyone. How do you think these talks would go if he was just shitting all over Kim?

P.S. Its "forest for the trees"
    Fixed: if it was a Democrat pushing an unconstitutional “treaty” like the Iran deal he’d be happy.

Imagine if Trump did what Obama did with Iran. Dems would be jumping out of Windows I tell ya. Like I said before though, the time4funs, time4ardwen, soywolf and pks of the world are perfectly fine destroying the constitution if it means the right is obliterated from the face of the earth. The ends justify the means in their world view.