Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: More Mogonis Moderator Abuses

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Right. My reputation is being so epically destroyed. If you already didn't like me, it doesn't really matter, does it? If you liked me already, you probably still do. If you were in between, you probably still are.

Again, it's gagging, not banning. Gagging allows people to see the channel, but not chat on it. People may get banned for being troublesome.
    I've had no problem with you prior to this. You know that. Now you're on my ignore list because you're creating drama out of thin air just like Haldrik. So again, carry on, but for your "solving" of a problem that didn't exist, you've lost the respect of at least one person who gave it to you previously.

Whats fucked up is that Mog made Prime, then banned everyone from making their own channel, preventing anyone from having any recourse to his "power tripping", "respect losing" behavior. It's obvious to ME that if people were able to leave Prime they surely would, which is why Mog prevents anyone from doing so.

He's got us by the balls boys, there is just nothing to be done! NOTHING!
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I've had no problem with you prior to this. You know that. Now you're on my ignore list because you're creating drama out of thin air just like Haldrik. So again, carry on, but for your "solving" of a problem that didn't exist, you've lost the respect of at least one person who gave it to you previously.
    That's your prerogative. You apparently think I gag/ban people to create drama. Do you honestly think I want to deal with all this? I didn't create this drama, in case you weren't sure. I'm just here to defend myself against his stupid accusations.

I've literally enforced this policy the entire time the channel has existed. I created it right after Shattered came out. Even more, for the first several years, I would ban any non-Prime character I saw tuned to the channel, and didn't even message them ahead of time to say why. And you know what? Not one DR, Shattered, or Platinum character ever said anything to me. After a while, I realized I didn't have to ban them. Why didn't I just gag them so they could at least see the channel? So that's what I do now. Sometimes I'll look at the list of banned characters and see if they're logged in so I can change them from a ban to a gag.

So there are zero issues for years, and for the past year or two I'm a villain.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Whats fucked up is that Mog made Prime, then banned everyone from making their own channel, preventing anyone from having any recourse to his "power tripping", "respect losing" behavior. It's obvious to ME that if people were able to leave Prime they surely would, which is why Mog prevents anyone from doing so.

He's got us by the balls boys, there is just nothing to be done! NOTHING!
    Haha, dammit, you know there will be people who will think this is real.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

5. Default

You apparently think I gag/ban people to create drama.
    I neither said, nor implied this. But whatever it takes for you to write me off in your head. That's just human nature.

Do you honestly think I want to deal with all this?
    At this point, yeah. Kinda. Think you're acting like a bit of an attention whore.

One piece of advice I might give is - Stop doing things that people consider you a villain for. That was Alastir's problem, too.

Bye now. Best of luck.

Haha, dammit, you know there will be people who will think this is real.
    Don't gag me, bro!
    Last edited by Ososis; 04-02-2017 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Added smiley for tone
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I neither said, nor implied this. But whatever it takes for you to write me off in your head. That's just human nature.
    But you said I created drama out of thin air. I didn't start these threads, so I assumed you meant I was using mod powers to create drama. And that's not the case. I didn't write you off. You're the one who put me on ignore.

At this point, yeah. Kinda. Think you're acting like a bit of an attention whore.
    I think you have me confused with Haldrik. He's the one who created these threads and the drama on LNet. He's the attention whore. I don't want to be here, but he forces me to defend myself.

One piece of advice I might give is - Stop doing things that people consider you a villain for. That was Alastir's problem, too.
    You mean a small number of people, most of which were gagged or banned and are throwing a hissyfit. I'm no where near Alastir in this.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    Yeah, kinda seems like being a pain in the ass just for the hell of it. I don't know what's going on in the channel or why he might feel this is necessary, but it doesn't sound like there's much reason behind it other than, "It's my ball and I don't want you non-Primers touching it". And who's to say some of those people don't play in multiple instances or does the Mighty Mogonis not allow that, either?
    Yup. Erelim is fairly well known in Gemstone and she got the Mogonis DR Ban hammer. His initial justification was that he didn't want people to be talking about the wrong games on Prime and get everyone so confused. But then it turns out its a 'character' ban and not a 'player' ban. Which of course doesn't make any sense per his justification.

That's your prerogative. You apparently think I gag/ban people to create drama. Do you honestly think I want to deal with all this? I didn't create this drama, in case you weren't sure. I'm just here to defend myself against his stupid accusations.

I've literally enforced this policy the entire time the channel has existed. I created it right after Shattered came out. Even more, for the first several years, I would ban any non-Prime character I saw tuned to the channel, and didn't even message them ahead of time to say why. And you know what? Not one DR, Shattered, or Platinum character ever said anything to me. After a while, I realized I didn't have to ban them. Why didn't I just gag them so they could at least see the channel? So that's what I do now. Sometimes I'll look at the list of banned characters and see if they're logged in so I can change them from a ban to a gag.

All of this is completely false. Very Alastir-like. You haven't done this before. I've seen plenty of people chat on both channels from multiple instances. I've seen Plat and Shattered chat in prime. There have been Dragonrealms characters on both channels for at least 6 months. You didn't ban them at all.

And FYI, even if you had been doing this for 10 years, 50 years, 100 years. That doesn't make it right or not an abuse of power. Your logic is quite astounding!

Basically your e-peen took a beating because I said you are a horrible fucking mod, so you double down and prove to everyone that you aren't a bad mod, but instead do the very thing to prove me right. It's hilariously amusing.
    Last edited by Haldrik; 04-02-2017 at 08:12 PM.

You're delusional.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book