Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mogonis abusing LNET mod powers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    How dumb are you? If you've never used your mod powers, that means that you haven't actually been following any rules.
    You claimed it was your first time seeing me use them. I never said I don't use them. There definitely are rules on Prime, and it isn't random. I do enforce them. Ask Ordim. He thinks I'm the most oppressive moderator.

Because shit is always going down on Prime.
    Also not true. I'm logged in almost every day and keep a fairly close eye on the channel. Last year, when I was inactive for nine months, things got out of hand (Strommy), but since I've reactivated, it's been much better.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

There are no moderating rules. You were a nuisance and very insulting to me and others, so you got dealt with. You had fair warning to avoid being banned. You chose to continue acting like a child.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    There are no moderating rules. You were a nuisance and very insulting to me and others, so you got dealt with. You had fair warning to avoid being banned. You chose to continue acting like a child.
    Great. So why are there mods? You have broad power to do whatever you want based on your feelings. Lovely.

Great. So why are there mods? You have broad power to do whatever you want based on your feelings. Lovely.
    It's based on people acting like children and proving that they don't want to or deserve to come back to my channel. And banning you from LNet was one part public requesting it, and one part me telling you I could do it if you kept spamming me privately, which you kept doing, so you apparently wanted it to happen. Probably so you'd feel macho enough to stomp over here to create a thread and accuse me of moderator power abuse.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

6. Default

to silence morons like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    to silence morons like you?
    Yes, that's a perfectly acceptable reason. Because we all have general consensus on who is a moron. You'd be banned too.

Idiot.

8. Default

Yes, that's a perfectly acceptable reason. Because we all have general consensus on who is a moron. You'd be banned too.

Idiot.
    Yes, the general consensus around here is you're moron. Accept it and move on.

Blog Entries

Can I mod all the things?

>forage for snapdragon stalk
    d100(Open): -251
    You stumble about in a fruitless attempt at foraging.

1/6/2014: Setheve completes the promotion ritual and says, "Congratulations, Whirlin, for achieving Guild Master status! We trust you'll serve your guild well."
    1/11/2014: Grandmaster Alchemist
    1/14/2014: Capped, and got Loralaii killed by a GM.
    7/11/2016: Founded the Hand of the Arkati
    9/20/2016: T5 on my bow (Thanks to Isola)... Managed as far as T4 myself.

Why do I see you crying about more people than anyone else? Everyone seems to have it out for you? Ever consider that maybe you might be the problem?