Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mogonis abusing LNET mod powers

Why do I see you crying about more people than anyone else? Everyone seems to have it out for you? Ever consider that maybe you might be the problem?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    Great. So why are there mods? You have broad power to do whatever you want based on your feelings. Lovely.
    to silence morons like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    You know, regardless of what you did or did not do on whatever channel, you should use this opportunity to stop and consider why no one is or will be jumping to your defense. The reason, in case you're curious, is because even if someone did want to defend you, you've never said anything on any channel that had any sort of substance that anyone would miss.

There are a number of ways you can approach a situation like this to find a solution, and having a temper tantrum like a toddler is not the correct one.
    Errr, why are you giving me any advice when you created a whole new forums as a temper tantrum when someone made fun of you?

Are you going to start a new Lnet channel so we can all use it without fear of being modded?

Quote Originally Posted by Axhinde View Post
    Why do I see you crying about more people than anyone else? Everyone seems to have it out for you? Ever consider that maybe you might be the problem?
    Someone's gotta fight the injustice! I was calling out Alastir year's before you fucks finally figured it out. You should listen to me more.

Someone's gotta fight the injustice! I was calling out Alastir year's before you fucks finally figured it out. You should listen to me more.
    I wasn't in town at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    to silence morons like you?
    Yes, that's a perfectly acceptable reason. Because we all have general consensus on who is a moron. You'd be banned too.

Idiot.

I can't speak for other LNet mods. I always give warnings first. The GSWiki conversation was already heated, but you did actually move your heated debate with Mikalmas to LNet right after I told the channel to stop flaming or move it to LNet. That tells me you acknowledged and understood the warning. Several minutes later, you were back on Prime, and you flamed Mikalmas.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

I didn't stop "flaming".
    i was using LNet to tell him his ban was bullshit.
    spamming him via private channels.

I was banned

9. Default

Yes, that's a perfectly acceptable reason. Because we all have general consensus on who is a moron. You'd be banned too.

Idiot.
    Yes, the general consensus around here is you're moron. Accept it and move on.

Blog Entries

I heart Mog. Keep up the good work. I now wish you'd been in the running for PC mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow