Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mogonis abusing LNET mod powers

Default Mogonis abusing LNET mod powers

For the first time I've ever seen Mogonis use his mod powers, he silenced me on Prime for 30 minutes, because I didn't stop "flaming".
    He then banned me permanently on Prime when i was using LNet to tell him his ban was bullshit.
    And then he permanently banned me on LNET for spamming him via private channels.

None of my actions violated any of the modding rules for those channels that i was permanently banned on.

I was banned on Prime for contesting his Prime Ban on LNet channel.
    I was banned on Lnet for something completely unrelated to LNet.

Mogonis is seriously Alastir style mod, he will use whatever power he has to get revenge on anyone who has wronged him.
    Last edited by Haldrik; 04-01-2017 at 10:43 PM.

Mogonis is a moderator of LNet? I thought he had domain over prime because he created the channel.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Mogonis is a moderator of LNet? I thought he had domain over prime because he created the channel.
    Yup. He's LNet Mod. He said he was, plus the subsequent banning.

Oh, this is rich. You act like a 6-year-old, and then you get mad that I did the thing I said I'd do if you kept doing the immature garbage you were doing.

It all happened on LNet, and you drag it here. Typical Kalros.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    He then banned me permanently on Prime when i was using LNet to tell him his ban was bullshit.
    You called me an idiot, then called me retarded. Prime is my channel, and if you're gonna flame me like that, I'm not letting you back on it.

And then he permanently banned me on LNET for spamming him via private channels.
    And? I told you I could ban you on LNet if you kept spamming me, and you kept spamming me, so you got banned. But don't worry. I had at least one person ask me to ban you. I don't think anyone's missing you.

None of my actions violated any of the modding rules for those channels that i was permanently banned on.
    There literally are no modding rules. Rules are made by the moderators or, in some cases, the channel owners. While Tillmen created the LNet channel, he assigned moderators years ago. I've also almost never moderated on the LNet channel, but since you're gonna act like a butthurt 6-year-old, that's how I'm going to treat you.

Mogonis is seriously Alastir style mod, he will use whatever power he has to get revenge on anyone who has wronged him.
    All you had to do was say, "Oh, hey, my bad. Why was I gagged?" And I would've explained it and probably removed the gag. Or you could've waited out the 30 minutes. But you had an enormous hissyfit and insulted me and others all over the place. Then resorted to spamming me in private messages until I ignored you.
    Last edited by Mogonis; 04-01-2017 at 11:00 PM.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

For the first time I've ever seen Mogonis use his mod powers, he silenced me on Prime for 30 minutes, because I didn't stop "flaming".
    Everyone knows what flaming means. I take it you probably think it means a flamboyant gay man, but most everyone knows it also means throwing insults at someone constantly. It's odd that you wouldn't know this, since you do it all the time. I warned the whole channel to "stop the flaming, or move to LNet," and you did briefly move to LNet, so you knew what I meant. But you came back to the Prime channel to flame Mikalmas more. That's when you were gagged. And that's when you started the epic hissyfit that's now spilled over to the PC. Like we need more drama threads here.

Additionally, by saying it's the first time you've seen me use my mod powers, you're admitting that I don't actually abuse my moderator powers. That or you aren't tuned to the Prime channel as often as you claim.
    Last edited by Mogonis; 04-01-2017 at 11:07 PM.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

Blog Entries

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Oh, this is rich. You act like a 6-year-old, and then you get mad that I did the thing I said I'd do if you kept doing the immature garbage you were doing.

It all happened on LNet, and you drag it here. Typical Kalros.
    ... You actually are retarded. Every one of those bans was an example of you abusing your mod powers by taking an action that was not related to those channels or on those channels, and applying a ban just because that's the only power you hold. So this "It all happened on LNet, and you drag it here." statement is fucking intensely hypocritical. But then again, why would I expect anything better from you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mogonis View Post
    Everyone knows what flaming means. I take it you probably think it means a flamboyant gay man, but most everyone knows it also means throwing insults at someone constantly. It's odd that you wouldn't know this, since you do it all the time. I warned the whole channel to "stop the flaming, or move to LNet," and you did briefly move to LNet, so you knew what I meant. But you came back to the Prime channel to flame Mikalmas more. That's when you were gagged. And that's when you started the epic hissyfit that's not spilled over to the PC. Like we need more drama threads here.

Additionally, by saying it's the first time you've seen me use my mod powers, you're admitting that I don't actually abuse my moderator powers. That or you aren't tuned to the Prime channel as often as you claim.
    You come here to defend yourself but instead made it so inexplicably obvious that you should not have ANY mod power, in any form, on any platform.
    Last edited by Haldrik; 04-01-2017 at 11:08 PM.