Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: More Mogonis Moderator Abuses

Default More Mogonis Moderator Abuses

In the latest news:

Mogonis bans all GS IV platinum, GS IV shattered, and Dragonrealms players from channel Prime.

Because....

[12:27] [LNet]-GSIV:Mogonis: "try to do the right thing and be pre-emptive"
    [LNet]-GSIV:Mogonis: "well it's my channel, and i created it solely for Prime characters only"

[15:01] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "[Private]-GSIV:Mogonis: "hey, wanted to let you know ahead of time that i'm going to gag you on the Prime channel. nothing personal or something you did. the channel is for gemstone Prime characters only, so i do this for all Shattered, Plat, and DR characters. gagging lets you still see what's going on, but you just don't be able to chat on it. you can still chat on the other channels you're tuned to, and private message of course. hopefully you won't be mad (some people do)"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "wat"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "I thought I was only speaking to DR people"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "he's been sending it to everyone"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "I've gotten that pm 3 times so far"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Stoh: "is he sending it to only people tuned or just hitting everyone he sees in a channel?"
    [15:03] [DRPrime]-DR:Vieira: "I haven't gotten it."
    [15:04] [DRPrime]-DR:Robkin: "so gag him"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Gabellia: "what the heck does that even mean?"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "he's gagging everyone not on GS Prime from the Prime channel"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Why would any of us care about that? We're playing DR, not GS"
    [15:06] [DRPrime]-DR:Brukka: "Power tripping?"
    [15:06] [DRPrime]-DR:Gabellia: "from the GS Prime channel? I don't even listen to that."
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Sephroc: "Exactly"
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Yep."
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Brukka: "So let's go back to not giving a damn like before"
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Agreed."
    Last edited by Haldrik; 04-02-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Haha. That's taken entirely out of context.
    Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    [12:27] [LNet]-GSIV:Mogonis: "try to do the right thing and be pre-emptive"
    This referred to my long private message to DR:Raelok for why I was going to gag them on Prime.

[PrivateTo]-DR:Raelok: "hey, wanted to let you know ahead of time that i'm going to gag you on the Prime channel. nothing personal or something you did. the channel is for gemstone Prime characters only, so i do this for all Shattered, Plat, and DR characters. gagging lets you still see what's going on, but you just don't be able to chat on it. you can still chat on the other channels you're tuned to, and private message of course. hopefully you won't be mad (some people do)" (2:33:23 PM)

Quote Originally Posted by Haldrik View Post
    [LNet]-GSIV:Mogonis: "well it's my channel, and i created it solely for Prime characters only"
    And I said this because two DR players were hissyfitting about being gagged on the Prime channel.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

I wonder if the DR players are also Haldrik.

Stfu haldrik

You've been messaging a ton of people and they keep posting it on DRPrime, wondering why the fuck you are messaging them.

[15:01] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "[Private]-GSIV:Mogonis: "hey, wanted to let you know ahead of time that i'm going to gag you on the Prime channel. nothing personal or something you did. the channel is for gemstone Prime characters only, so i do this for all Shattered, Plat, and DR characters. gagging lets you still see what's going on, but you just don't be able to chat on it. you can still chat on the other channels you're tuned to, and private message of course. hopefully you won't be mad (some people do)"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "wat"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "I thought I was only speaking to DR people"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "he's been sending it to everyone"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "I've gotten that pm 3 times so far"
    [15:02] [DRPrime]-DR:Stoh: "is he sending it to only people tuned or just hitting everyone he sees in a channel?"
    [15:03] [DRPrime]-DR:Vieira: "I haven't gotten it."
    [15:04] [DRPrime]-DR:Robkin: "so gag him"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Gabellia: "what the heck does that even mean?"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Jorazia: "he's gagging everyone not on GS Prime from the Prime channel"
    [15:05] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Why would any of us care about that? We're playing DR, not GS"
    [15:06] [DRPrime]-DR:Brukka: "Power tripping?"
    [15:06] [DRPrime]-DR:Gabellia: "from the GS Prime channel? I don't even listen to that."
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Sephroc: "Exactly"
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Yep."
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Brukka: "So let's go back to not giving a damn like before"
    [15:07] [DRPrime]-DR:Mitkiahn: "Agreed."

No, DR people messaged me first. People I've never talked to and aren't tuned to Prime.

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

[LNet]-DR:Raelok: "[11:33] [Private]-GSIV:Mogonis: "hey, wanted to let you know ahead of time that i'm going to gag you on the Prime channel. nothing personal or something you did. the channel is for gemstone Prime characters only, so i do this for all Shattered, Plat, and DR characters. gagging lets you still see what's going on, but you just don't be able to chat on it. you can still chat on the other channels you're tuned to, and private message of course. hopefully you won't be mad (some people do)"" (3:26:19 PM)
    [LNet]-You: "what now?" (3:26:29 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Maylan: "what's wrong with that?" (3:26:45 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ylandra: "I agree with thatp olicy" (3:26:56 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Bigacks: "Seems legit." (3:27:02 PM)
    [LNet]-DR:Raelok: "Did something happen?" (3:27:04 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ylandra: "I agree with that policy" (3:27:04 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nihrvanah: "I don't see anything wrong with that." (3:27:05 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Kaasori: "abuse of mod powers!!1!!1One" (3:27:08 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Maylan: "that's why we have different channels for different purposes" (3:27:11 PM)
    [LNet]-GSIV:Ghrimslin: "with all of the newbies we have in GS, it makes sense to make prime more game focused" (3:27:24 PM)
    [LNet]-You: "try to do the right thing and be pre-emptive" (3:27:28 PM)

Here are the exchanges I had with DR characters not involved.

[Private]-DR:Jorazia: "Did I accidentally chat on prime?" (3:25:03 PM)
    [PrivateTo]-DR:Jorazia: "not that i saw" (3:25:23 PM)
    [PrivateTo]-DR:Jorazia: "you're not tuned to it though" (3:25:37 PM)
    [Private]-DR:Sephroc: "Very confused by that actually xD" (3:25:41 PM)
    [Private]-DR:Jorazia: "Oh, ok. Just doing preventative stuff. No worries. I was just wondering if I chatted on prime again without thinking about it. XD" (3:26:06 PM)
    [PrivateTo]-DR:Sephroc: "are you Jorazia? now i'm confused" (3:26:16 PM)
    [Private]-DR:Sephroc: "Nope... I helped Jorazia earlier?" (3:26:31 PM)

August 20, 2006
    >just ban

>ask clerk about citizen

>write book

What are Dragon Realmers even doing on our Lich?! Lich is GS 4 lyfe!

GS! GS! GS!

What's next, DR'ers are going to invade the PC? This shall not stand!