Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just got moderated!

I hear there is someone in GS who is really causing players and staff a lot of problems lately to the extent of them having to change policy and that this person or persons uses multiple handles and moves from area to area to avoid getting caught. Just what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I hear there is someone in GS who is really causing players and staff a lot of problems lately to the extent of them having to change policy and that this person or persons uses multiple handles and moves from area to area to avoid getting caught. Just what I heard.
    I heard it's candor.

Any chance you could just save time and ban all the Macgyver alts? They are only around to try to stir the pot at best, and mislead the population and run off Wyrom at worst. Encouraging rape, mutilation, and hate crimes against people based on their gender or ethnicity shouldn't keep getting a pass.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

4. Default

Get out of here Macgayver noone cares!
    Last edited by President Pence; 04-01-2017 at 03:16 PM.

Whirlin doesn't have the balls to ban me!

Looking for: krodera items, the gleaming krodera long knife, oldstyle katanas

August 20, 2006
    >just ban
    You are currently banished from Wehnimer's Landing.

>ask clerk about citizen
    The clerk says, "Hrrrm, Mogonis, you do seem to be eligible for full citizenship. Just WRITE your name in the book if you wish to make it official."

>write book
    You sign your name into the citizenship registration book, fully agreeing to the duties and privileges full citizenship provides you.

So fucking what, I got moderated for posting the end boss of the internet. Oh well, live with it.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You mean this guy? We found him years ago.

Last edited by Axhinde; 04-01-2017 at 04:05 PM.