Page 960 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 460860910950958959960961962970101010601460 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 16680

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    A whole bunch of made up shit from my fevered brain
    As I have said multiple times and you continue to ignore since it does not fit your agenda, I seek only to have the companies that are clearly violating guidelines for being classed as mediums be reclassed as the publishers they are behaving like. You, on the other hand are clearly ok with fording a private company to transmit speech they don't agree with because you were all in for forcing a Baker to make a cake against his religious beliefs.

The rest is your fevered dreams and interpretation while ignoring the real election corruption that did happen and that is and was swept under the rug since your Pedo candidate benefited.

Then you have the audacity of to complain about government over reach when your previous racist guy used the power of the office to persecute his political enemies, paid off foreign terrorists, your boy Joe is n video doing exactly what you accuse Trump of doing and yet, it's all ok because it's your side.

I Christen you time4hypocrisy. Go forth and delude yourself even more.

Fuck off cunt.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I don't have to hope. Its already going.

Here's the thing about this idiot you decided to support to see the tears of your so-called opponents... he had it made. He could have walked away set for life. He did not have to say a bad word about anyone and he would have been just fine and probably looking forward to a second term. But nope. He had to go a fuck all of it up. No one is to blame but himself. No one did this to him. He brought this on himself. And why?

Answer me that. Why would someone who was on top of the world crash so hard like he is?
    ‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.' John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I'm SUPER mad about the fact that I know literally nothing about §230, nor that my "force bakeries to bake cakes for gays" hypocrisy can easily be applied to me, too.
    We know, Tardtar. That's what happens when you get all your information from InfoWars.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-13-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The rest is your fevered dreams and interpretation while ignoring the real election corruption that did happen and that is and was swept under the rug since your Pedo candidate benefited..
    Can you point to anything with actual facts? I'm generally curious what you're so sure has been swept under the rug
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

I don't have to hope. Its already going.

Here's the thing about this idiot you decided to support to see the tears of your so-called opponents... he had it made. He could have walked away set for life. He did not have to say a bad word about anyone and he would have been just fine and probably looking forward to a second term. But nope. He had to go a fuck all of it up. No one is to blame but himself. No one did this to him. He brought this on himself. And why?

Answer me that. Why would someone who was on top of the world crash so hard like he is?
    The story of the Trump administration - unforced errors. From Obamacare to the midterms to the insurrection, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut. H*ck, even his pandemic response bungling would have been leagues better had he just put down the iPhone.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    The story of the Trump administration - unforced errors. From Obamacare to the midterms to the insurrection, all he had to do was keep his mouth shut. H*ck, even his pandemic response bungling would have been leagues better had he just put down the iPhone.
    He does not seem like the type to self destruct so thoroughly. I suspect he was compromised.

I bet Trump and family move to Russia at some point after all this.
    That's because you're a clueless idiot.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Senate has said they aren't going to even try him, so it was a little pointless.
    The Senate is going to try him- they actually have to. McConnell is just playing hot potato with it and is waiting until Biden is in office and he's no longer Senate Majority Leader. (Which, in fairness to him, is what any Senate Majority Leader would do in his situation)

In fact, McConnell is sort of playing a strange game in general right now. His team has been leaking the stuff we've been seeing in the news about him being happy with impeachment, saying Trump committed impeachable offenses, letting people know he never plans to talk to Trump again, and straight up saying he hates Trump.

But he and his spokespeople have been saying things that question the validity of impeachment at the same time. And he's not rushing the trial when he could and presumably would if he really believes impeachment is the right thing to do.

My guess here is that McConnell is trying to have it both ways right now. He seems to be trying to give the sense that he is breaking with Trump (likely for historical record reasons) while still running interference for him to avoid a full on Republican civil war and to provide cover for his caucus to vote no in the trial.
    Last edited by time4fun; 01-13-2021 at 09:26 PM.

He does not seem like the type to self destruct so thoroughly. I suspect he was compromised.
    You mean the guy that tanked a football league doesn't know what he's doing? Won a whole cheeseburger in his lawsuit too.

He's just that stupid dude.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    You mean the guy that tanked a football league doesn't know what he's doing? Won a whole cheeseburger in his lawsuit too.

He's just that stupid dude.
    Agreed. And Rudy ain't helpin
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription